I think I have jumped need advice

[no...]

Quick Background:

Was prescribed 1MG of Ativan. Took for 1week at .5MG off and on for a week. Went to the doctor, because I couldn't sleep through a whole night and had some anxiety. Was told take at 1MG dosage, because it was all in my head and needed to do my regiment,  so I did 1MG for 2 weeks. Then I tapered off to .5MG for the next 4 weeks(That was a total of 29 Pills over 7 weeks). I started having issues into week 4 with a little tension, I really noticed the stuff was screwing with me at week 6,my muscles were getting tense, and restless sleep, thought it was just me. Then I went online and found out how crappy this stuff is.

Where I am now

Stopped Ativan .5MG switched to .25 mg's of Clonazepam 5 days ago (getting about 4 hours of sleep 2 X 2hours intervals since starting)

.25mg Clonazepam 7 days ago (getting about 4 hours of sleep 2 X 2hours intervals since starting)

.25mg Clonazepam 6 Days ago (getting about 4 hours of sleep 2 X 2hours intervals since starting)

Feeling like their is fog in my head, minor shoulder pain I have the rebound insomnia of only 4 hours of sleep broken into 2 hours.I know many you have suffered through worst just need to hear that I'm doing ok.

Little anxious from being anxious just wanted to hear, from anyone else with this part of the experience.

Hi:

I don't know how long you held between your 1st and second drop, but from reading you OP it seems like far too much of a drop. Going from .5 mg to .25 mg is a whopping 50% amount to drop at your stage of the game. Since you are a low dose, then you have to make your drops smaller and further apart. I would stick to a 5%-10% drop ratio. Me, I have never dropped anymore than 4%, and I have virtually no s/x. Why your doctor switched you over to that nasty klonopin is beyond me. You should have done the C/O to valium. Klonopin is a nightmare to get off of. Betsy