Burning skin sensation

[in...]

So I get this skin sensation that feels like a sunburn on my back, back of neck, and back of arms. Comes and goes, but there afternoons into evenings.

I'm taking .5mg lorazapam in the morning, and I was curious if this could be a symptom of interdose w/d?

I also am taking 100mg Zoloft am and 45mg Mirtazapine pm. I've just started all of these meds within the past 1.5 months.

My doc has no idea what's causing it or even heard of it. Unfortunately I cannot afford to see a pdoc.

Anyone have any idea? I am hoping someone has had this experience before and knows about it.

Hi. I havent had the burning skin but I have heard of it as a syx of benzos and wd. So it could be from your benzo. Hopefully more people will chime in who have experienced this to help you out.

I have only had this a little, a few months ago my forearms felt like they were burning in the sun and more recently I have had it on my legs and elsewhere, it feels like sun burn or having deep heat rub on the skin.

I used to be scared of some people's descriptions of this as some say it can be like being on fire.

I am not so sure about that but whatever, if it's true, I hope it doesn't get that bad, some people do exaggerate stuff.

I have tinnitus for example and it can get loud at times but I never say "screaming tinnitus" because that just freaks people out and causes more fear.

I am not even sure "burning" is the right word... even if it's not, people should not be so vague, I always use "mild" because I think that helps... If I ever feel like Joan of Arc I will go sit in a bath of cold water.

[7e...]
It happens to me too, I've heard it's a form of neuropathy, it is possible it will go away after you are off the benzos.