Left side of head, waves of tingling??!

[Ch...]

So it started like 20 minutes ago, the left half of my head is tingling, it comes in waves and it's really concerning.. I called the consulting nurse at group health and there like "your fine your young..." Assholes, anyway I'm debating the ER my arm also is tingling.

I've gone blind and not been able to feel my face from panic; you may be having a panic attack. But I mean, be safe. Lord knows I went to the ER about 20 times even though it was just panic. Spent the night in the parking lot for about 3 days at one point. Do what feels right.

It was a sx of mine that has subsided. I got it in my left side of head also and in my chest moving from left to right.

I dont want to advise you not to go see ER if you feel it may be more, just sharing my experience with you!

So it started like 20 minutes ago, the left half of my head is tingling, it comes in waves and it's really concerning.. I called the consulting nurse at group health and there like "your fine your young..." Assholes, anyway I'm debating the ER my arm also is tingling.

Hello ChardRich.  What happened after 20 minutes?

I have this.  It was worse trying to taper Xanax.  The Clonazepam is less severe with this symptom.

Tingles and like goosebumps up my neck into my scalp on the right side that prickled and tingled.  Odd sensation.

Yeah this is so normal.

I ain't saying don't go to the ER, just that this symptom is so normal in withdrawal.

After 2 years, I still get it occasionally, but it stopped worrying me after visiting the neurologist at month 6 off, and being told there was nothing wrong.

Disconcerting and distracting, isn't it.

Viking x

Panic and hyperventilation can cause this.  I'm not saying that's what happened here, but this appears to be so common in withdrawal and chemically-induced anxiety.