withdrawal symptoms increasing

[sh...]

Hi All:

I haven't been on here for awhile but I am crashing with bigtime withdrawal symptoms in my klonopin taper. I was doing really well until about 1 week ago when I made my last cut in dosage.  I went from about .10 mg klonopin to about .075 mg.  I know it seems like a lot, but I have been dry cutting the .5 mg tablets.  I am going to get the .25 mg tablets on my next refill.  I have very high BP and pulse.  I have bad tinnitis but I have had that all along. The shakes are with me hard.  I have been tapering off this for over a year and I don't want to up-dose.  I definitely plan on holding at the present as long as things don't get worse.  These god awful meds are worse than anything they are presecribed for.  Any support would be much appreciated.  I am starting to have a fall out with my doctor about this and it generally sucks.  Many thanks.

Kendall

Yes, going from 1mg to .75 is a big drop.  25%

How much have you been cutting your dose up until this past decrease?

The lower in dose you get, you may need to make smaller cuts.

I would stay where you are before making any more cuts, until you feel better.

I agree that you should hold for a while. Too bad about your doc. Seems like there is a lot of this going around. It's like the flu. Betsy

Hi All:

Another thing I am going through is uncontrolled feelings of rage.  I have been trying to be patient, but I feel so angry that I feel like I am going nuts.  I mean the rage is becoming dangerous. Is this part of the withdrawal?  I am terrified that I might lose control of everything and do something terrible.  I don't know, maybe I should up dose a little.  Really tough stuff to go through.  HELP!!!!

Kendall