I can't stop walking + spasms + palpitations.

[...]

So, instead of sitting in my room all day, I decided to go for a walk about 5 hours ago. It stopped all my symptoms. But when I stopped walking they all came rushing back, plus my heart started palpitating! So I started walking again and felt fine. The faster I walk the better I feel. But I had to stop 'cause I hadn't been able to eat all day and my vision started to get cloudy, my signal to eat. but now I feel just as crappy as before. What in the hell. Also I've developed some pretty noticeable twitches in my left arm. This make sense? Anyone else get this? I've been walking for like 4 hours straight.

Valium 40mg

stopped cold

titrating on 1mg ativan ... and hating it.

You may well have overdone it a bit. Exercise can exacerbate w/d symptoms, especially too much exercise. I would not give up on walking altogether, just take it a little more easy and go out for shorter periods of time like maybe 20 to 30 minutes at first. A lot of your symptoms also sound like a bit of hypoglycemia from not eating. Probably best to try and eat, and then try to get yourself settled down a bit - perhaps a hot bath and chill out on the couch for a little while, or distract yourself with a quiet activity you enjoy. You are going to be okay - like I pointed out, many buddies have adverse reactions to strenuous exercise.