SURVEY PLEASE FILL IN. IT WILL HELP OTHERS.IT IS ANONYMOUS SURVEY.

[...]

:thumbsup:

Thanks, Duck, this is an important first step in our fight to be heard.  Thanks for posting it.  Hope many will fill it out.

Galea

Some how this information of this survey needs to be in more sections.  I usually don't even come to Benzos in the News, but just happened to stumble over it today when I was surfing around the forum.

I'm going to share with others that it is here.  It doesn't matter what country you are from, they are interested in hearing your voice.

Thanks Duck for starting this thread.

We need to let our voices about this Hell be heard.  The information is getting out there, it will take time - until then we need to come together and help those behind these kinds of surveys.

Healing to all,

Sally  :angel:

Some how this information of this survey needs to be in more sections.  I usually don't even come to Benzos in the News, but just happened to stumble over it today when I was surfing around the forum.

I'm going to share with others that it is here.  It doesn't matter what country you are from, they are interested in hearing your voice.

Thanks Duck for starting this thread.

We need to let our voices about this Hell be heard.  The information is getting out there, it will take time - until then we need to come together and help those behind these kinds of surveys.

Healing to all,

Sally  :angel:

Thank you Sally

Duck

• 2 weeks later...