FLIP'S FREEDOM

[Fl...]

Winnie, I think I answered this somewhere, but will also say something here to keep the thought going.

I was using a CPAP back when I had sleep apnea and the doctor told me to get a product called Ayr which was a nasal lubricant that didn’t degrade the rubber in the nozzle I used to help me breathe. It also helped me with the painful dry nose. I wish I could remember how long I needed it, how long the dry nose was painful,  but I can’t. We don’t notice things when they dont bother us I guess. 😉

I sure hope you start getting some permanent relief soon! Our bodies are so amazing. Given half a chance, they right themselves.

Sending hope your way.

❤️

Flip

• 7 months later...

Hello from an old voice on BB.

I just wanted to check in at 10 years off to say that I feel great.  ;D

The anxiety I had over never feeling better is gone. There has been a lot of heartbreak in losing my mom and then my husband having a stroke, so life has been about as challenging as it can be, yet I have remained resilient overall. I believe my nervous system is healed.

This site was so helpful to me during my two year taper. It gave me a lot of practical information, reassurance and validation. AND i had so much emotional support from others. Never did I feel alone and I can’t even find words to say how important that is.

Wishing everyone continued healing and safety and connection. It really is just perseverance and we really do heal.

❤️

Flip

Hello from an old voice on BB.

I just wanted to check in at 10 years off to say that I feel great.  ;D

The anxiety I had over never feeling better is gone. There has been a lot of heartbreak in losing my mom and then my husband having a stroke, so life has been about as challenging as it can be, yet I have remained resilient overall. I believe my nervous system is healed.

This site was so helpful to me during my two year taper. It gave me a lot of practical information, reassurance and validation. AND i had so much emotional support from others. Never did I feel alone and I can’t even find words to say how important that is.

Wishing everyone continued healing and safety and connection. It really is just perseverance and we really do heal.

❤️

Flip

Hi Flip  :hug: thanks for popping in to reassure us as as you have been doing over the years,  sorry about your trials  and tribulations  :( but glad your doing well enough within yourself to find the strength and sprit to deal with it all .  :mybuddy:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Nova. Life just keeps going, doesn’t it. Wishing you well.  :smitten:

On a Journey - I wish I could remember exactly when but I can’t. Sleep is good now. I have one of those Oura rings that measures it and I’m usually in the 90s. Grateful.

Be well everyone. ❤️

Fliprain..... thank you beyond measure for your detailed check in.  I see it was back in 2014.  That would have been around my second attempt to get off benzos.  My doctors had me convinced I had 'somatoform' disorder when none of their possible diagnostics panned out.  So many of your symptoms were perfectly described as what I was experiencing.... 

I am so glad to hear of your recovery....  knowing where you came from...

Thank you thank you..... :smitten:

Fliprain..... thank you beyond measure for your detailed check in.  I see it was back in 2014.  That would have been around my second attempt to get off benzos.  My doctors had me convinced I had 'somatoform' disorder when none of their possible diagnostics panned out.  So many of your symptoms were perfectly described as what I was experiencing.... 

I am so glad to hear of your recovery....  knowing where you came from...

Thank you thank you..... :smitten:

Janiceh- it’s pretty terrible the way we can be made to feel like it’s all in our heads when they don’t know what’s wrong. I’m so glad you are on the recovery road. Wishing you the very best going forward.

❤️

Flip