Author Topic: FLIP'S FREEDOM  (Read 42743 times)

[Buddie]

Re: FLIP'S FREEDOM
« Reply #320 on: October 01, 2019, 03:36:11 am »
[...], Thank you for coming back....ya can't imagine how ya give me perspective on my own [...].  You are tough.  Much admiration!!  Thanks so much for continuing to support us here.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2019, 08:59:49 pm »
Can you explain how your tinnitus is now compared to the beginning?  It has always been my worst symptom, and I'm so afraid it will never go away.  I won't consider myself healed unless it disappears completely because I never had it before benzo withdrawal.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #322 on: October 06, 2019, 06:17:26 pm »
Thanks so much for this story. It warmed by poor Benzo-traumatized heart
X

So glad. Wishing you quick and complete [...]!

[Buddie]

« Reply #323 on: October 06, 2019, 06:21:50 pm »
Can you explain how your tinnitus is now compared to the beginning?  It has always been my worst symptom, and I'm so afraid it will never go away.  I won't consider myself healed unless it disappears completely because I never had it before benzo withdrawal.

If it was a 10 before, it is a 2-3 now. Sometimes I donít even notice it. I suppose part of that is just getting used to it,  but whereas before it was enough to keep me awake, now I have to listen closely at times to even hear it.
I donít mind really, just like I donít really mind that I canít drink alcohol now, when I could before. Some things have changed. There are definitely scars. But I know more. I appreciate more. In odd ways,Iím almost grateful for the experience of benzos because my life changed dramatically for the better as I healed because my motivation and intention changed.
I do understand that you want your old normal back completely. I hope you get it!

[Buddie]

« Reply #324 on: October 06, 2019, 06:34:50 pm »
Congratulations [...]  :mybuddy:

Its always great to see you here, thanks for the update.

([...])  

Hi dear [...]!
Just having you sign you name that say gives me huge internal smiles. So many fun and fond memories.
You feeling good?
❤️

Yes my dear [...], I am feeling good :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #325 on: October 06, 2019, 06:50:41 pm »
So glad, [...]. So glad! ❤️❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #326 on: October 06, 2019, 07:06:54 pm »
Congratulations [...]!! ❤️❤️❤️

❤️[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #327 on: October 06, 2019, 07:18:39 pm »
[...], Thank you for coming back....ya can't imagine how ya give me perspective on my own [...].  You are tough.  Much admiration!!  Thanks so much for continuing to support us here.

So welcome [...],
I am eager to log on when I find the time. You guys are all heros!

[Buddie]

« Reply #328 on: October 06, 2019, 07:19:11 pm »
Congratulations [...]!! ❤️❤️❤️

❤️[...]

Thanks [...] ❤️ Your time is coming!

[Buddie]

« Reply #329 on: November 08, 2019, 06:08:14 pm »
Bump