Author Topic: FLIP'S FREEDOM  (Read 43079 times)

[Buddie]

Re: FLIP'S FREEDOM
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 06:46:07 pm »
Wow, [...].  Congratulations and thank you.

:smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 07:22:09 pm »
Truly inspiring! Wonderful...I will read and reread ur story as I start to taper. Congratulations!! :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 07:27:29 pm »
Dear [...], what a wonderful success story. And that is truly what you are. I am so very proud of you for going back to school to make a difference. What an amazing person you are. I know people that are [...] taking these drugs and many other drugs too. They cant seem to see that they feel the way they do because of the drug. I am so happy for you that you saw what was happening to you and took the road less traveled to be healed.

You said that you and your husband were broke. The truth is you are far more richer. You now have your life back and also what you learned on the way is invaluable. Everything you said is what we on this forum can relate to. How blessed we are to have each other. I am grateful for you [...]. Thank you for sharing your story it means the world to me.

Love [...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 08:01:05 pm »
[...]
What a remarkable story of [...]! Wishing you the best in your new life.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 08:08:28 pm »
Dear [...], I am so happy for you. 

When you and the other folks came to BenzoBuddies from another site that had recently closed, I was so impressed by the way in which you encouraged, and assured them that everything was going to be okay.  You were like the proverbial [...] hen, tending to her flock, making certain that no one got lost.  It was obvious to me that they had a lot of admiration and respect for you.  And so do I.   

Describing your struggle, as you journeyed from the bottom of the pit to the top of the mountain is sure to inspire the many folks who are [...] courageously fighting to reach that happy milestone, when they too, can write their success story. 

You have given them the hope and the impetus to never give up.  Your words will encourage them to keep on pushing forward, no matter what the odds.

[...], we have shared fun times, and we have shared serious times.  Knowing you has been an awesomely amazing experience, because you are an awesomely amazing person.  I wish you all the joy and happiness in the world.

[...]   :mybuddy: 

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 08:15:49 pm »
Tears of relief and joy!! No words can really say what it means to read your success story [...].

I have always considered you the bedrock of this place, and have looked to you as a beacon in my own personal journey.

I am humbled and thrilled at the same time to be able to call you my friend.

I'm so happy for you - please know that you have all of my best wishes for a beautiful and fulfilling second half of your life.

Love,

M.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 08:20:43 pm »
All I can say is BRAVO! You deserve a wonderful life... :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 08:24:18 pm »
Hello [...],

Thank you for writing this wonderful success story!
I wish you much happiness and I am so very pleased to read this story, it is inspiring.
Wishing you much success and happiness.

Love from Lib x  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 08:33:07 pm »
What a remarkable and beautifully written story [...], it brought tears to my eyes.

I'm thrilled that you are now feeling so well and I wish you continued [...] because you so deserve it !

Thank you for sharing this amazing story  :thumbsup:

Love [...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 09:06:54 pm »
[...] -What a beautifully written success story. It's truly inspirational. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experience with us.  It is [...] to read it. Thank  you!