Author Topic: Better than Ever at Two, now THREE Years off Xanax  (Read 43993 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Better than Ever at Two, now THREE Years off Xanax
« Reply #290 on: April 23, 2019, 05:41:44 am »
Your story helped me a lot!!! Hugs!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2019, 03:22:02 pm »
[...],

Iím reading success stories, yours is inspirational.

Thank you, [...]  :smitten:

Your story helped me a lot!!! Hugs!

:smitten: :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #292 on: May 07, 2019, 03:05:43 am »
Congratulations on your great success! I [...] you continue to heal--Good Luck!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2019, 05:55:02 am »
[...],

Your post is beyond encouraging. I'm really [...] that your brain fog has lifted and you're able to paint and unleash your creativity without the "benzo monster" getting in the way :)

You're an inspiration to us all (as cliche as it sounds), taking into account you're the admin and I cannot imagine how much responsibility you're encumbered with (though I'm sure you're doing it out of genuine concern for everyone). I really wanted to look into your benzo history because of that.

P.S. Xanax is probably the worst diazepam to taper/c-t from. Wow.

Best wishes,
Georgi

[Buddie]

« Reply #294 on: June 20, 2019, 04:25:31 pm »
[...],

Your post is beyond encouraging. I'm really [...] that your brain fog has lifted and you're able to paint and unleash your creativity without the "benzo monster" getting in the way :)

You're an inspiration to us all (as cliche as it sounds), taking into account you're the admin and I cannot imagine how much responsibility you're encumbered with (though I'm sure you're doing it out of genuine concern for everyone). I really wanted to look into your benzo history because of that.

P.S. Xanax is probably the worst diazepam to taper/c-t from. Wow.

Best wishes,
Georgi

Yes, Xanax is very addictive, it produces a high for a few hours, but it wears off quickly.

Thanks for the kind words.   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2019, 01:04:37 am »
Hi just wanted to say thanks been scared that I have done permanent damage it was good to hear your symptoms have got better just wanted to say thanks

[Buddie]

« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2019, 03:42:59 pm »
Hi just wanted to say thanks been scared that I have done permanent damage it was good to hear your symptoms have got better just wanted to say thanks

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #297 on: July 25, 2019, 09:36:17 am »
Really needed to read this. Thank you. Replying so I can keep track of it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #298 on: October 31, 2019, 06:24:37 pm »
Thank you!  I needed this so much - I've been on Xanax since 1999 and my journey is just beginning.  :smitten: