Author Topic: Better than Ever at Two, now THREE Years off Xanax  (Read 44031 times)

[Buddie]

Re: BETTER THAN EVER at Two Years off Xanax
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2014, 03:36:37 pm »
I [...] and pray to be as you one day [...]. I want to find myself again. and the excitement of doing what one truely loves. Best to you everyday..[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 02:12:42 am »
Hi [...]:

You are one truly inspirational story that [...] that I too, will recover. And you have been so kind to me as well. You were the very first person who welcomed me to BB. I will never forget this. Hears to more healing on BB! And also to you. Hugs, [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 02:16:34 am »
Hi [...]:

You are one truly inspirational story that [...] that I too, will recover. And you have been so kind to me as well. You were the very first person who welcomed me to BB. I will never forget this. Hears to more healing on BB! And also to you. Hugs, [...]

Hi BG

Just curious.  How are you making out with the Seroquel?  I was put on it in 2009 when I tried to detox from Xanax.  It was an outpt detox, though, and they took me off in four days.  Needless to say, that didn't go well.  But I was wondering if the Seroquel helped with sleep.  I remember it put me in a coma.  I was on 200 mg., plus Cymbalta plus lemictal.  I just don't remember much that happened then.

Sue

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2014, 02:58:30 am »
SUPER WONDERFUL news and my hat's off to you! Thank you for all you do and thank you for sharing your success... I'm smiling for you and that just came naturally right now... :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2014, 04:03:04 pm »
Hi [...] , i saw on a thread that it was your birthday earlier this month [...] belated birthday !! i [...] you enjoyed it  :hug: :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 05:41:25 pm »
[...] this is such good news!

I remember you were the first to greet me when I joined BB.  You were and still are so very encouraging to all of us still dealing with the w/d process.  It is wonderful to read success stories!

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 04:19:50 am »
[...]:  This truly gives me [...]!
xo OC  :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 02:49:13 am »
Hi:
I know about you because you responded to my introduction.
Thank you so much for responding.
I don't really understand how to use the posting system in order to get some conversation going.
Your physical symptoms during withdrawal sound like mine so reading them calms me a bit.
I'm feeling very fearful about my nerve pain, generalized burning, patches of burning (feet, hands arms, lips, tongue) sudden singular nerve sensations, muscle spasms and some deep sudden bone pain anywhere and everywhere all of which causes a vicious cycle of pain and fear followed by more pain due to the nerve stimulation by the fear.
I just want to be my slightly anxious but [...] self again.
The severe psychological symptoms from my original Klonopin withdrawal have mostly abated.
I'm now tapering off of Valium after starting it, when 6 months off of the Klonopin, because of the terrible fear due to the extreme uptick of physical symptoms of withdrawal after a flu. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2014, 06:42:15 pm »
I was experiencing my morning yucky ness and went to your post. It thrilled me that I could hear from another artist. I [...] at 5 mgs Valium from a taper beginning with 3 mgs xanex. I painted when I was on xanex and have been blocked for the time I [...] concentrating on recovery.
I blame my intuition and my feelings for getting me in this mess .
But I know that that thinking is wrong. I [...] learning to handle fear and anxiety in other ways and.take heart in your saying the anxiety is now less than before.
I pray to once again accept and love my artist self. Thank you for your story!

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2014, 10:40:12 pm »
Can you tell me the pros and cons of transitioning to Valium?  I guess I [...] a baby, but when I go off I feel so awful I go back to a small dosage.  Why go to Valium.  Won't that then become another withdrawal to suffer through?