Author Topic: Better than Ever at Two, now THREE Years off Xanax  (Read 44042 times)

[Buddie]

Re: BETTER THAN EVER at Two Years off Xanax
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 03:59:35 am »
[...]...what a wonderful two year update! Thank you! It must feel wonderful to paint again. I [...] so [...] for you. I needed this ray of [...] tonight.
Warmly,
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 04:25:00 am »
Dear [...],

Congratulations on your new, better life.  You are such an inspiration.  You deserve the very best.  Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 12:51:58 pm »
This is so encouraging - congratulations on your recovery and the words of [...]!  As another "mature" member of the forum, it's hard to know how much of the brain fog is benzo related, declining estrogen, depression, dementia or a combination of them all.  [...] is what propels us all - thanks for helping provide us with something we all can use.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 04:05:12 pm »
This is wonderful [...] :hug:  I so pleased you are painting again, this update will inspire a lot of members.

I Know it will keep on getting better and better for you, you so deserve all the good things life has to offer

[...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 01:24:58 am »
Inspirational! It is so wonderful to hear you have your life back.  ;)

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 01:31:32 am »
[...], that's great to hear you're doing so well.  It does [...] that everything will improve and I can wake up one morning and know I've really turned a corner. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 10:06:06 pm »
As another "mature" member, I [...] so glad to hear your update.  I had similar duration and failed attempts at getting off, and I read and reread your first success story so many times while I was in the dark 0-5 months off, and it gave me so much [...], and now your update is doing that again.  Thank you, and I'm so [...] for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 12:27:01 am »
Thanks everyone!  I think being older is actually an advantage in this---we've already been through a wide variety of difficulties in life of which this is just one more -- albeit a very strange, lengthy and difficult one. 

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 05:32:50 pm »
So [...] for you to be finally doing so well!  You have given me a bit of light!  One horrid thing that benzos did to me was to steal my creativity.  My creativity had always been a [...] coping mechanism for me.  I can now only force myself to do a project and it is pure torture and I [...] never [...] with the results and gain only frustration in the end.  My creativity has become counterproductive.  I hesitate to start anything these days as an unfinished project hangs over me with tremendous pressure.  I cannot even get to the simple things like washing the car, which sits moldering under algae and pollen with only 34,000 miles on it.  I can only wait this out with [...] I can someday post a success story like this.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 02:42:46 am »
Thanks for this post [...], I needed to hear about a success at 18 months. I was getting super discouraged when I did not get a lot better after the one year mark! Your story is very encouraging and does give [...]! We all need something to cling to here, even if it is celebrating others' successes.

Congrats and keep telling these positive stories everyone!  ;) :D ;D