BB early mornings thread

[br...]

Hi BB,

This thread is for anyone who just can't sleep! Whether it be your big annoying bloated gut that is keeping you up, or maybe your lower back is actually on fire, could it be your OCD mind that is keeping you awake? 'Yes the iron is off!

If your'e up early and you need to talk to other members then look no further.

hi bring it on i hope you got some rest :( have you ever tried magnesium? that works good for a variety of stuff such as anxiety, depression sleep and a few other health issues that dont affect me

google that "health benifits of magnesium"

hi bring it on i hope you got some rest :( have you ever tried magnesium? that works good for a variety of stuff such as anxiety, depression sleep and a few other health issues that dont affect me

google that "health benifits of magnesium"

Hi babygirl,

My stomach will not digest food basically, I am left with uncomfortable bloating and burning before bed, it is better than it was and it is that what keeps me up, that and nerve pain, this is ok, at one point it was lots of benzo wd related issues, now it is just these two.

It is getting better, thankfully. I hope your'e ok too and I will look into magnesium, thanks.  :thumbsup:

hi bring it on im feeling better today yesterday was rough for me  i was still feeling down from the bad news i got and i was motivated however to cut my meds more i took 1/2 of .125mg alprazolam yesterday

have you tried drinking plenty of water to help your tummy? i felt bad when i read about your tummy health so i looked around and saw that plenty of water and consume some fiber can help some.

hi bring it on im feeling better today yesterday was rough for me  i was still feeling down from the bad news i got and i was motivated however to cut my meds more i took 1/2 of .125mg alprazolam yesterday

have you tried drinking plenty of water to help your tummy? i felt bad when i read about your tummy health so i looked around and saw that plenty of water and consume some fiber can help some.

Good, I'm feeling better too. I drink about 3 litres a day, got the fibre from dates/figs and a variety of berries and nuts. Keep doing what your doing, your'e doing well and it's not long now and then your'e free.  :thumbsup: