Author Topic: No longer able to wear contacts?  (Read 808 times)

[Buddie]

Re: No longer able to wear contacts?
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 01:23:29 am »
add me to the list, had to stop wearing contacts over a year ago, extreme dry eye. I hate wearing glasses all the time but I couldn't bare to have contacts on for even an hour now.

even with glasses my eyes blur and burn all the time
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2014, 02:18:52 pm »
Thank you for the feedback! Glad to know it is withdrawal.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2014, 02:32:21 pm »
[...] - I hear you....I hate wearing my glasses too! Especially because I find the sun so bothersome. So when I want to look really cool I put sunglasses on OVER my glasses. I hate benzo's  >:(

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 06:45:15 pm »
Haha [...]! I do the same while driving! I feel like such a dork! I can't wait to be back in the contacts again.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 09:50:42 pm »
believe it or not, Walmart has the sunglasses that fit over your own glasses that are actually modern and no one can tell they are over glasses....Was so happy to find these

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2014, 04:00:08 am »
believe it or not, Walmart has the sunglasses that fit over your own glasses that are actually modern and no one can tell they are over glasses....Was so happy to find these

ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!! That is amazing! I will definitely be looking for those! Were they in the optomatrist cove or sunglasses?!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 01:53:37 pm »
sunglass section

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2014, 10:22:33 pm »