Author Topic: My Birthday today and feeling crazy  (Read 2211 times)

[Buddie]

Re: My Birthday today and feeling crazy
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 05:02:47 am »
Hi Tammy,

Its Geor-hey, oh baby, if anybody knows what u are going through its me. I am feeling the exact same way. I as well took Xanax, but I took it for a few years. I pretty much convinced myself I am going nuts too. hehehehe.. Its so hard not to think that when your mind is scattered, racing with horrible thoughts and you cry every time your alone analyzing the way you feel and how everything feel and looks weird. Sound familiar? Its super hard to deal with this roller coaster, I know hun. It blows my mind that something so nuts like these withdrawals are kept so under wraps by the drug companies and totally down play it to doctors.

Tammy, I was really bad the other night. I was so tired and exhausted and didn't know how I could keep going. I just wanted to talk to someone who was going through the same thing. Thankfully my new friend Thomas offered to let me call him. It made a world of difference to just be able to talk to somebody. What we can't do alone, we can do together. Let me know if you want to chat, I'll give you my phone number.
T
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: My Birthday today and feeling crazy
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 06:09:55 am »
Try not to beat yourself up because of the way your feeling, there's better days ahead.

Oh yeah.... Happy Birthday   :)

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.