Estrogen cream

[...]

My ND (naturapath dr) prescribed an all natural progesterone/estrogen cream.  I have used it for 2 days and think it may be affecting my taper.

I found this online:  estrogen accelerates the metabolism of lorazapam

Does anyone have enough knowledge to put this into "english" for me?  I guessing it means that it will affect w/d s/x

also this: Our findings suggest that one way estradiol might affect neuroendocrine and other centrally mediated processes is through effects on GABAA-receptor binding.  estradiol might influence GABAA-receptor binding through multiple mechanisms

any insight would be appreciated.  I have discontiued the use of the cream until I can speak with the dr. on Monday.  But I would like to be informed when I talk with him

thanks all....

Oh wow, I don't know what that means, but my ND put me on estrogen cream and I felt like hell on it and upped my klonopin usage and I know it's what caused my addiction. Be careful with that stuff.

My ND (naturapath dr) prescribed an all natural progesterone/estrogen cream. 

I"m on it too. When I first started it (I was post taper) the estrogen dose felt way too high. Revved me up terribly. The estrogen was in a separate cream from the prog. I cut it back to about a quarter dose (with my ND's knowledge) and slowly worked my way back up over a few cycles. I"m fine on it now.   

My ND (naturapath dr) prescribed an all natural progesterone/estrogen cream.  I have used it for 2 days and think it may be affecting my taper.

I found this online:  estrogen accelerates the metabolism of lorazapam

Does anyone have enough knowledge to put this into "english" for me?  I guessing it means that it will affect w/d s/x

I think this just means that the lorazepam will leave your system faster.  I believe that could lead to some interdose withdrawals.