Author Topic: Who is planning to jump in next 90 days?  (Read 1401 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Who is planning to jump in next 90 days?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2014, 12:02:04 am »
Seriously a rx addict.  Not abuse took as I was told.
No different from someone using coccaine or heroin for that
matter .  If you ate lemons everday for years yeah your body
more than likely will crave lemons if you cut them out of your
diet.
I am hoping I am making sense, if this can help one person
its worth it.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2014, 01:45:03 am »
Seriously a rx addict.  Not abuse took as I was told.
No different from someone using coccaine or heroin for that
matter .  If you ate lemons everday for years yeah your body
more than likely will crave lemons if you cut them out of your
diet.
I am hoping I am making sense, if this can help one person
its worth it.

Yeah, you're making sense. We do get used to the benzo we take big time and we crave it because in the end we need it physically and psychologically. The problem with the mental side of things is when start to hesitate and second guess ourselves too much when it comes to our sxs and life after benzos coping with them. And with good reason as all of us here have done our fair bit of suffering with this.
I'm not saying it's all on our minds but it surely plays a part.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 02:05:31 am »
I'm jumping in 2 weeks. I'm pretty excited.

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2014, 02:27:35 pm »
I'm jumping in 2 weeks. I'm pretty excited.

Me too again, this time it'll take.

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2014, 02:46:17 pm »
Hey [...] 
Sort of like the Zep song  good times bad times.

It looks like your in pretty good  position with your dose.

I just say do what is comfortable for you.  Im still trying to
Figure out how long it takes to be out of the bodily system..

In detox they gave me multi vitamin  folic acid and thiamine.

There's always a zep song to say it for ya.  Hearing that, Bill.

I'm doing alright I guess.  We'll see on Saturday when I CT.  I'm waiting for the rebound anxiety which is my worry but I might be one of the lucky ones.  We'll see.  I've got my vits and zinc ready, along with Kalms which contain valerian, hops and gentian as they help kep me cool.  Might get me some folic acid and thiamine tomorrow if that's what the detox center uses.

Glad you're managing, Bill.  Well done on cutting yourself free.  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2014, 10:25:57 pm »
I will be jumping off the K within 90 days Im sure. Im already scared but also excited. I think Im scared also because after the K I have to deal with the G and its short half life. Its going to be worse than the K. I only dose the K once at night before bed, the G i take 3 times a day and getting to where I am now has been extremely hard on my CNS and whole body, brain.

God give us strength.

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2014, 02:24:46 am »
Then why not deal with the G first?

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2014, 04:56:37 am »
Im in tolerance wd and have been with the K for so long [...]. The G is supposed to help benzo wd, well of course it does, but then u have to deal with it. My Pdoc wants me off the K as we think and also many many people, friends here that the K has worsened my depression to a suicidal idealism point. Now im in my taper deeper on the the K so its just the road Im gonna take.

I wonder how and what may help me with G taper..pffft.