Author Topic: Who is planning to jump in next 90 days?  (Read 1417 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Who is planning to jump in next 90 days?
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 06:49:32 pm »
ROOTING FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 07:21:03 pm »
I've stopped Ambien and now stabilizing at 2x 7.5 Zopiclone. I'll start tapering 1/8 of a pill tomorrow night. I will be off within 40 days or so.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2014, 07:26:05 pm »
[...]; That is awesome.....best wishes to you!!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 08:45:21 pm »
Yay Cate!  :yippee:

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2014, 12:20:50 am »
Thanks guys.

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2014, 01:24:21 am »
I should be jumping in the next 2 to 3 weeks, I haven't decided yet. I'm trying to build up the courage. I never thought it would be this difficult, but being at .07mgs I think the time to end this taper has come.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2014, 10:56:05 pm »
Well I did jump .  Detox / a little over 3 weeks ago.  Ct what ever you want to call it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2014, 10:59:23 pm »
How's it been going since then, Bill?

I'm aiming for CT on Saturday.

B :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2014, 11:17:01 pm »
Hey [...] 
Sort of like the Zep song  good times bad times.

It looks like your in pretty good  position with your dose.

I just say do what is comfortable for you.  Im still trying to
Figure out how long it takes to be out of the bodily system..

In detox they gave me multi vitamin  folic acid and thiamine.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2014, 11:44:59 pm »
Good luck to everyone!!!!!
I think we all have to do what we feel is right for each individual.
I honestly was not stabilizing on lower doses.   .25 x 2 day for  like
a week  then .25 x1   which is .25 every 24 hours was just total hell
Dry cutting klonopin.  I did not have control over my cuts.  I knew that
They were going to pull the carpet out at .25 x2  so I got it down to .25x 1.
Was not stabilizing on .25 x 2 either so .........
To be honest Yeah the physical dependancy is there and the hardist part
for me still is the psychological part.    I am co-dependant on klonopin.
Ok like most of us oh trouble sleeping oh no problem take a pill  not feeling right oh np
take a pill  oh I can still take 2 more oh ok stress oh np take a pill.   
I slept about 12 hrs a day on it..    no more  klonopin no more 12 hrs of sleep.
I am telling everyone this because yes your life does change. Im still having trouble adjusting.
Take care everyone  were still in this together!!!!!