Help with starting liquid taper from Xanax and adding Valium

[...]

Sorry for the long post Juliea! Ha!

I just had a lot to say I guess...

I want to jump by Halloween!!  I don't want to go into another new month with this. But I don't know??

You told me, I think that you used to make a cut the day you felt 'good'. Usually day 8 after going 7 days, I believe you said.

See, I feel good today and felt good two days ago.. But I usually wait to see if I get a couple of days in a row of feeling good before I cut. But maybe I shouldn't?

Should we cut on the very first day we feel good?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Ju...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got the cutest sense of humor, JACD!!  :laugh:  Too funny the way you express yourself.  "Go big or go home".  And my personal favorite, "It's not like I can take my crumb and go fly to Japan and not feel panic".  OMG, you're killing me here!  :laugh:

But yes.  What would I do if I were you, knowing you're you and not me.  ;) Given how these lower doses have been effecting you, I would keep chipping down for the next few days.  I really would.  And one day soon, you will feel confident enough to jump off.  The only thing chipping down can do in my opinion, is help you both now and post taper.  You're probably even going through a bit of acute withdrawal here in these low doses that you 'might' <big might> be able to avoid post taper.  At least I certainly hope so.  You deserve some peace and serenity after this grueling taper is over!

Edit:  I see you've posted again as I was writing this post.  Jumping on Halloween sounds doable!  Yes, it certainly does.  May as well get the freak show on the road.  <just kidding>  ;) You'll be fine!!!

Ha! Thanks Juliea!!

I'm glad somebody appreciates my 'wit"! Got to laugh to keep from crying, believe me. Well, it's weird, I think you may be on to someting when you say I'm going though acute. But I'm not sure I quiet understand what we mean by 'acute' phase in Benzo WD? Can you explain that?

I think it means 'Short term" revamp of symptoms? Is that it? I know 'acute ' means short. and 'chronic' means longer, or unchanging. It's also a Dr. Dre album.

Anyway, yes, I do think I'm being 'hit' with symptoms I would be getting after a jump anyway.

Because I'm sooo low, that I feel my body's already been healing here. I'm like 94% OFF xanax each day. So, that other 94% is untouched by the drug and healing time.

I hope.

I was talking about this today. I've so paid my dues here with this long taper ( for a really tiny amount to get off of to begin with) that I hope when I officially 'jump" I get a break. Because it's not as if I went 8 months and felt no pain and then when I do jump , here comes the pain. Nope. I've feel pain EVERY SINGLE DAY AND I'm STILL on this crap.  It's not like 'oh, I'm not suffering, because I'm still on it".It's not like I got a 'free ride' these past 8 months but when I jump then I'll get hit. Nope.I'm still on it AND I'm suffering .

I feel like it's interest or paying off a loan. I've paid it, right. So hopefully when I'm done after this 8 months, I don't then get hit twice with ANOTHER 8 moths of 'suffering'.

Because, what's the point then? I've already HAD my long 8/9 months of suffering. I've never got like a 'window' or anything. I've paid, man. I'm done. Paid in pain in full. I hope.

Anyway, what happened was, 4 days ago I felt great!! Like never before in 8 months! I went a whole 24 hours with out one little 'wave' or panic or sickness. Nothing. It was beautiful. And that NEVER happens.

For 8 months here, I'm either sick everyday. Or REALLY sick everyday. That's' my life.

But 4 days ago, I felt normal again. The day after was not as good but better them most, but the day after that , the 3rd day, I felt great again. Now today not quiet as good, had trouble sleeping, but still not bad.

The point is I felt human again 2 out of the last 4 days. And the other 2 days were not too bad. That never happens. Ever. So, I do think something is changing here. Thank God.

I'm still not ready to get in a car and go to the store yet, or fly to Paris, but at least I'm not paralyzed with fear to watch TV or take a shower for gods sake!! Thanks again doctors!!

I almost jumped last night. But didn't. I took a smaller dose though. I think. and lived to tell the tale. At least so far. I'm about to go to sleep soon. so we'll see. but last night was either a 6/5 or 4 gram pill. I can't tell because my damn scale bounces all over the place. So who knows?

That also may have been why I got hit so hard last week. I thought I was just cutting 3 grams, from 9 grams to 6 grams, but it may have been as low as 4 grams!! That could explain it.

I don't know.

Hey Juliea!

I was also thinking. I feel like I've sort of 'jumped' twice already.

Because i got bad advice to break up my dose to 3 times a day. I then had to reverse that and stop taking it three times a day. I've dropped the first and the second dose. And a drop or 'jump', if you will, is WAY harder then a 'cut'.

And I've now done that process twice! In addition to the cuts.

And now I'm going to have to do it again a third and final time when I officially 'jump'.

I just feel I've sort of 'jumped' twice by now!!

If I took it all at once then I'd only "Jump" or 'drop" once. Like you did. Like I should have done.

But now, it will be three drops, or jumps!

So, I feel I have some insight as to how a 'jump' might go.

Because when I dropped each one of those doses. It was hell. For a week . And you get the wd's before it's time to take the pill you just dropped and then you get the wd's after. Like a whole 5 hour block of time that used to be filled by that dose, is now empty. And you feel it. Bad.

And then comes the 'cut' and 'hit' part. Then comes the 'I'm missing the drug' part.

So you get hit twice.

Anyway, I've done show twice this before,now. I think.

I don't imagine it will be very much diffrent when I do this a third time. Even though that third time will now be called a 'jump'.

I feel, I would , in the end, have 'Jumped' three times when it's finally done.

In benzo withdrawal there is often an acute, (more severe), phase of recovery after the last dose of the medicine is taken.  Some folks experience this and some do not.  I really hazard to venture a guess as to how long this phase lasts on average, because people are different and the time frames are all over the map.  The sure thing I do know is that acute withdrawal does eventually end. 

I get where you're coming from with having experienced acute symptoms when you eliminated doses.  And now you're dreading another acute phase after you jump.  I'm hoping that since you've been through this so many times before, IF this occurs again you'll recognize it as acute but also remember that it's a temporary situation.  It will end but it ends on it's own timetable and can't be predicted, IMO.

My point is, you have experienced acute symptoms at different times during your taper before.  I believe the withdrawal itself has prepared you for this last step, JACD, of going on to being benzo free.  Our tapers often teach us how to cope post withdrawal, by really forcing us to develop coping skills.  I can't imagine how frightening a cold turkey would be to suddenly be thrust into a full blown acute withdrawal.  At least with a taper it's more of a drip, drip, drip of symptoms.  This allowed me to learn to cope with symptoms and develop the skills needed to get through the process without reaching for another pill.

You're going to be fine.  We do not know exactly what will happen when you jump.  But my gut tells me that nothing is going to happen that is more difficult than what you have already been through during the taper.  You've prepared yourself to become benzo free, you've jumped through the ring of fire many times before ..... only one more ring!  You've got this.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Juliea.

Well, I hope my 'acute' phase ( if I get one again) is short. I mean Jesus, this is ridiculous! All this pain for a drug I didn't even use that much and took a small dose of. Insane.

I thought 'acute' meant short term? Maybe intense, but short term? I know nobody can perdict how long it will last.

I think your right when you say I probably wont get hit any more 'hard' then I have already experienced when I have been hit 'hard' before. You would think I would get hit 'less' because I've already been hit so many times by now. I've paid my dues for such a small and short amount of time.

As I've always said, the most Xanax I've ever taken in my life has been this year. This taper.

When I was really 'on it' I NEVER took this much of it.

This is a taper from my taper.

But whatever, can't go back.

I will say I understand now why people would say 'f it', I'll just stay on it for the rest of my life.

I almost would too, had I known this would be so bad. I really thought this taper would take , 3 or 4 months , max. And once your done , that's it. Nope. Guess not. Ridiculous.

But the problem ( as you know) with staying on it so long is , it stops working. And you need more and more of it to feel 'normal'. See, I never reached that point. The most I've ever taken in my whole life has been during the last 8 months. But I could see it for some people.

I should have stuck with the booze.

Or maybe even heroin! Just kidding.

Never touched that stuff. But I have friends who have and they kicked it. It took them a whopping two weeks.

Unlike this 'medicine'. Thanks again, FDA. Thanks for your fantastic warnings! My bottles say 'take every 6 hours, as needed!" Sounds good. Awesome.

Well, I took a cut last night. I think. My scale is all over the place. But I feel hit today. So it probably was a cut. I was at 7 or 6 and last night was anything from 6 to 5 to 4? I don't know. But I feel bad now. So, it probably was a 5 or 4 'cut' after all. So no '3rd time 'jump' tonight. I need to see how it goes tomorrow.

Tonight I'm on a similar dose of 5 or 6.

We'll see. I guess I just want feel 'normal' again before I 'jump'. It's day 11 today.

I cant imagine 'acute' meaning 'more severe" for me. Jesus! How much worse can it get? I'm so sick, and I'm STILL on this crap. It's not like, i'm off it and that's why I'm sick. Nope. I'm still on it and I'm still sick!

So, let me get this straight. I'm sick when I DO take the drug, then I'm sick when I DON'T take the drug too?

I'm having second thoughts about this damn taper. Maybe my use wasn't so bad to begin with to have needed to go though all this hell.  I got WD's last year, but they were tiny compaired to this. I should have just slowed down from it last year. But I went from 3 times a week to three times a day.That's why I'm so sick. I went from a semi-casual user to a daily user. And that did it.

This sucks. I want my 8 months back.

Juliea,

I need a pro tip from you...

Do you think it would be 'safer' to keep cutting each day and then drop?

What I mean is , I have been on 6/7 Grams for the past 12 days. But the last 2 days ( tonight and last night), I cut to 5/4 grams. I think. My scale sucks. But I'm sick. So, I'm sure it's a cut somehow.

Anyway, should I just keep going forward and then jump?

Or should I wait until I feel the hit from these 2 cuts I just made. Wait, hold, until I feel better, and THEN Jump?

Or will it not make a difference? Obviously,I wont jump if I'm really sick that day. But since sometimes there is a 'lag time' between the day you first cut and when you feel the hit. That lag time can be 4-5 days later, as you know.

My question is, should I wait those 4 days or whetever it takes feel the 'hit' , stabilize and then jump? Or just cut, then the next day Jump. The hell with it.

Almost like I was 'easing' into it anyway by cutting a gram here or there, and then jump.

Do you know what I mean?

I know it's all me etc.. but your guess is as good as mine. Because nobody seems to know what the hell is going on with this process, really. It ;s such an individual thing. I wish Doctors knew. Or they had something or a plan to help us. Because this sucks. And it really seems like we're all on our own here.

I wish there was some science behind this...

Because aprantly, I'm sick when I take the Xanax, and I'll be sick now, even when I don't take the Xanax.

So, who cares at this point.

Anyway, I'm ranting. I'm sick. I'm pissed. I want this over.

Any advice?

It's almost like, if anybodys got a plan, I'll try it. I've done everything 'right' here. Small starting dose, long slow taper, no booze or drugs, or other meds, etc. And I'm still in hell. I wish I had a doctor to help me. But they don't know anything. They can't believe I'm getting WD's on such a 'low' dose.

It's like I wish I had a doctor or someone give me a plan and say 'DO THIS'. Because , my cut and hold method ain't working.

Your guess is as good ( or better) then mine at this point.

Thanks

You're right, your guess is as good as mine.  I'd probably take what I had left and continue chipping down.  And given you're still getting hit, I might hold until the hit passes in a somewhat traditional way, as what has worked before.

The last part of a taper can be the hardest for many people.  Low dose dependency is not unusual here on BB's.  Going slow in the low doses is the way many buddies need to ease themselves off.

I'd take the time I needed, (hold) between chips down to stabilize between cuts.  As soon as I felt stability, I'd chip again. 

I believe rather than trying to reduce each day, I just chip, hold, wait for stability and then chip again.

I'm sorry these ultra low doses are so difficult JACD.  But I feel very hopeful that when you get to zero, you won't feel symptoms any worse than what you've already experienced and made it through. Please don't psych yourself up for a severe post taper situation because it might not happen.  And yes, I do wish their was more science we had to go by ... but feeling our way off is what most of us have to do.  You're getting there as long as you continue to move forward.  The turtle wins this race. 

Thanks Juliea

I appreciate it very much.

Yes, I'm with you on the plan. Like I said, your guess is as good as mine so, what the hell.. Your the best friend I've got!

I'm basically doing the 'chip' hold plan. I like how you call it a chip. That's what it is! A chip. So stupid to be hit from it.

But last two days I went from ( I think) a 7/6 to a 5/6 gram cut.

The .0312 cut weighs about 9 grams. So, I'm bellow a .0312 cut. Tiny.

I felt OK today. Talked to a friend of mine and was doing OK. Almost felt like jumping too. But wanted to see if tomorrows better first, when all of a sudden THE POWER WENT OUT!!

It's 1am , I'm about to cut ( or even jump, maybe) when BAM! No power.

Call the power company, my cell is running out of power I'm on hold for 2 HOURS!! My crazy stressful Mother wants to throw away all the food she just bought that day ( even tho a fridge will keep food fresh for 48 hours without power) AND she's complaining about some candles I had to light because it "can burn up the house!!"...

All when I'm getting the anticipatory withdrawals I get just before it's time to dose.

Finally the power came back on. ( only out for 2 hours, but , needless to say I was STREESSED!!!

Thanks again universe! Thanks again.

Anyway, I put that fire out. And took a nice 6/7 crumb, about an hour ago. But, the thing is, had we not had our little emergency and I didn't live with a nutcase, I felt I could have maybe done it tonight.

As it is I waited an hour and 15 Min's past my dose time and felt , not bad...

I was just so involved with dealing with getting the power back and calming my insane Mother down and calming my self, that it was almost cool to jump..I thought.

But I decided to wait.

But I'm getting there.

So, yes, you said something in the post about chiping as soon as you felt good. I asked you this before , did you cut immediately the on the first day you felt good?, Like, 'OK, I'm sick, then finally, you are not, so then cut" Like if you're sick for 4 days in a row, for example, and then here comes the 5th day and you feel relief, did you then go ahead and cut on that very same day?

Because, I get hit , hold, then feel good, but then I WAIT and see if I'm good the next day or two and then cut ( unless it already been 12-14 days) then I just do it, because I've waited too long by then.

But maybe I shouldn't.

Maybe the second one feels stable, BAM! do it. Cut. Is that it?

Because, I've only cut down from 1mg or really it was .75mg. It took 8/9 months, but if I had cut once a week, from .75mg, it should have been 3 months, but even if you double that to say, 14 day holds, OK, it's 6 months.

It shouldn't have taken me so damn long to get off of .75mg.

I think I was afraid of the 'pain' of a cut. I didn't really know what to expect. And so I probably held longer then I needed to.

And the reason I'm so sick, I believe is not because I went from .75mg to .0312 in 8 months. It's because I went from 3 times a week to three times a day for almost 8 months. THATS WHY I'm so sick. I think.

So holding so long and drawing it out has also made it worse.

But I was scared and in pain and I didn't know what to do. That's why I wish we had some science behind this stuff.

They tell us how to get on it, bit not how to get off it.

What do you think,Juliea?

Did you cut on your first day of feeling good?

Because I think maybe I made a mistake in holding so long for this...

This should have take 6 months max!

But I didn't know what to do???

JACD

Did you cut on your first day of feeling good?

Because I think maybe I made a mistake in holding so long for this...

This is one of those personal preference situations, IMO.  Yes, as my taper progressed I did cut usually on the very first day I felt good.  But there is no hard and fast rule about this.  The reason I believe I decided to cut on the first good day is I noted that 'anything can happen' later in my holds and might cause another wave/uptick to occur that would delay my cut.  Stressful things, like what happened with your power or it might just be time for another wave to roll around, (the non linear nature of my taper / recovery).  So I pretty quickly realized that if I was going to get tapered off in a reasonable time frame, I decided to cut on the first good day after the cut hit.

You know we have lots of discussion about taper speeds, including when to jump and I believe it boils down personal preference.  I don't believe there is anything such as a too slow of a taper, [except possibly someone who is a very short term user of a benzo in the 1-2 week range who wishes to limit their exposure.  My preference would be to taper quickly or ct].  So I believe your slow taper has made it easier to step off of the medication and also help you recover more quickly post taper.

So yes, I cut the first sign of feeling well because I knew if I waited until another wave hit, I might lose my nerve.  It took all of the courage I could muster to continue cutting when I knew it often resulted in a short period of discomfort. 

Thanks Juliea

I see what you mean. Yes, good for you cutting like that, I wish I could.

It's funny. It's almost as if NOW I finally know how to taper! If I had the experience I now have , and now was starting a taper. I would be off it much sooner. I know the difference between pain and PAIN. A wave and a WAVE.

Or like you say 'discomfort'.

Well, I feel OK today too. Didn't sleep all that great due to the drama last night ( and now getting the silent treatment from Mom) but I don't care.

Anyway, looks like I wont jump tonight. I'm taking a 6/5 gram cut tonight.

I'll see how it goes tomorrow. I'll either try a 5/4 gram and keep going ( I'm going to try the plan we discused) OR I'll jump.

I love what you said about wanting to cut on the first day you feel good, mainly because, life happens and it might blow up in your face and cause you to hold longer.

I can't tell you how many, many times that has happened to me!!

I'll be ready t cut, I feel good, days in a row even, them BAM Life drama. So, I wait a week.

That happened so many times. It's still happening. It happened last night. That's why I can't wait to be off it. Because life keeps throwing curve balls at my head and I need to have my wits about me to catch them.

I don't have the 'luxury' of time anymore. This took too damn long for such a small starting dose.

I hope your right that when I get off this I don't get hit too hard with 'acute'. I think I'm already experiencing some of that by now. I'm 94% off of this each day. So, something's got to be happening by now.

I do feel when I get hit , it seems like it's a 'healing' wave. It still sucks, but sucks less. Or, it also seems 'different' then the other 'hits'.

They are 'new' sensations then what I've had before all taper. Maybe it's 'new' because, the end is in sight.

I remember, last December 2013 I had a tiny biopsy on my hand to check for skin cancer. It was fine. But that tiny cut took 9 months to 'heal' and I still have a scar from it.

And that's a tiny skin thing. Just imagine your central nervous system!

Happy Day Of The Dead too!

Wish I could have a nice Margarita right now!!

Have one for JACD, Juliea!!

Hey Juliea

So, if it was you, you would not cut daily? Like if it was 4 days, you wouldn't cut a gram off each of the four days?

Like, for example 4 days, day 1, 6 grams, day 2, 5 gram, day 3, 4 gram etc..and so on.

You would just do it , how we useally do a cut. Like , using that example, if I wanted to cut 4 grams, just on day one cut the 4 grams all at once, then hold..take the hit and stabilize..then repeat.

Is that what you mean?

That's the way I've done it most of my taper. Cut, hold etc. Most of my cuts were 10-12 gram cuts all on day one or more in the old days.

It's just that it's been so tiny lately ( and I'm still getting sxs) that I had to do this daily 'micro' taper thing...

But maybe I shouldn't?

Maybe I should just cut the amount I want to cut and then hold...like I have done for 99% of this taper.

Is that what you meant when you said that's what you would do?

Just the ol'cut and hold. Not a daily taper?

Thanks

The only reason I suggested a more traditional chip down was because you were reporting difficult symptoms with the method of daily cutting you were doing.  Since I'm not familiar with scale led tapering I'm not sure if you're getting a consistent dose from day to day on such a low weighing dose.  Honestly JACD, I'd just feel my way off in a way I was comfortable with.

You describe your dose as grams.  Do you have any idea what your exact dose is in Mgs right now?

Hi Juliea

Well, all I know is on my Gemini scale a .0625 cut weighs 16.56 grams. Half of that , a .0312 cut weighs 8.28 grams.

These are all based on a .5mg pill.

Three weeks ago, I was at 9 grams, so basically, a .0312 cut. Two weeks ago, I climbed down to 6 grams. I did it over 3 days, and settled on 6 grams.

So, I guess I'm close to half of a .0312 cut. So, I may be at .0156.

That was two weeks ago. I got hit that first week, and peaked bad on the fifth day, but then had a great day and have been so-so ever since. Not as bad as before the first week of the cut to 6, but not great either.

Last night and tonight I took a 'official' 5 cut. I think? And so far , I just have a slight headache. I also get the chills and muscle burns but it's not so bad, yet.

I agree with you that my cuts may have been all over the place for a few days or weeks there.It's due to the scale. Not me.

They LOOK the same to me size wise, but who knows?

Maybe when I first cut , back three weeks ago, I thought I was cutting from a 9 to 6 , but for all I know maybe it was a cut from 9 to a 4?! I lay that same crumb of Xanax down in the scale and it bounces around from 4 to 6 to 8 ?

It's very maddening.So, I just guesstimate. I try and have a 'floor' and a 'ceiling' with each dose.

Like, 'OK this crumb weighs 6g, the five out of eight times I weighed it. The other three times the same crumb showed up as a 5, so, I HOPE, it's a 6, but it's no less then a 5...."

And then I take it.

I say the last two nights it's 'officially' 5 grams because, this time I weigh the crumbs and they display 5 grams immediately. No bouncing around. Or if it does change numbers it changes them down, like to a 4 from a 5. Not from a 6 to a 7 or a 6 to a 5.

So, I HOPE I'm going down.But who the hell knows?

Anyway, I THINK I'm at .0156.

Less then a .0312, for the last 14 days. Very low. I know. I swear, I really just want to jump because I so sick of the whole scale thing. It sucks.

Sometimes I'll weigh the crumbs lately and they don't display anything but  0.0.0.0!

I think it's because, that's how low my cuts are these days. Low. So low they don't even display.

I kinda feel like I'm 'done' with this, but I just haven't done the formality of stopping yet. You know what I mean?

I think I got hit when I first went to .0312, and then when I went below that to .0156, it's been not bad. Not great. But not too bad.

Because how much more Xanax can the body really be missing at this point?

It's SO low.

Anyway, I do want to jump. I may try and go for it tomorrow night. Well see. I got into MORE drama AGAIN with my insane mother.

I hadn't seen her in a few days and wanted to try and put an end to the 'cold war'. So I knocked on her door, ( I also did this because I know I'm going to be jumping any day now and I didn't want any drama hanging over my head when I do) so I thought I'd try and clear the air.

Nope. Drama,

I shut her door and said  'well, see you in a week! I guess I wont cut tonight! Thanks Mom!!".

This is my life.

I almost want to jump now just as a FU to her. Like F it. I'll take the pain.

I just need to get my mind back so I can ESCAPE from here and her!

This is my life.

I am like Superman and she and Xanax are my Kryptonite.

I USED TO really kick ass, but getting sick and moving back in and dealing with my Mother as a grown man again, has really messed me up. I have the money to escape too and everything. It's not that. It's that I HAVENT LEFT THE HOUSE IN MONTHS!

I swear Xanax WD is 50% of my problem, but she and living in this toxic situation with her is the other 50%.

It really is.

If I was with my friends on a beach in Brazil, I'd be healed by now. Instead of fighting with a crazy stupid negative toxic parent every single day. It's true. She is REALLY turning into a motivating factor with me wanting to jump.

Sorry, Juliea about the long message!

Just a lot on my weary mind.

I have a headache now.

I've had headaches these last two days on this 'new' cut....

Headaches and burning on the chest and back.

Mental has been ok again ( it was bad two weeks ago)

but now it's just these headaches. I hope that means I'm almost done.

I never got headaches before. Just panic!

Also, I've been waking up ok too. Ears don't ring as bad, I just feel a tiny bit 'hungover',but it's not too bad and it goes away.

Oh, how I hope this means the end is in sight...

Hi Juliea!

Just want to say thank you again for being here.

Your support has really made a difference in my life and in this struggle.

I wish I would have met you from my first post on here! Now, I taper it 'Juliea Style!"

Thanks again.

I sometimes read your other posts to other members, and it's also very helpful to me as well.

Lot of good info.

Well, looks like I'm not going to jump today, again. Too much stress from last nights latest argument with Mom.

Every time we fight. I get symptoms. Every time. And she knows this. But just can't help her self.

Oh, man, when I get well and get out of here, I'm never looking back. I'm gonna run like the flash...

Anyway, I also couldn't sleep last night too. Well, I finally sleep but I go to bed hours later then a few days ago. Then wake up with that weird sleep is 'off' feeling. You know what I mean?I 'slept' but instead for sleeping at 9am, I'm awake now until 1pm. And then sleep for 5 hours, and when I wake , I'm 'out of it'.

So, I guess this disruption in regular sleeping pattern is my latest low dose 'symptom'.

Because, like I said in the last post , so far anyway, I don't feel too bad. Just the sleeping pattern is off and I get the headaches and the skin burning /muscle burn vibe.

No big waves for about a week, and no benzo flu feeling either.

So, I'm feeling like it may be time to jump. Today is day 2 ( really day 3 tonight) of me being at 5g or .0156, and so far, I haven't really felt much from my little chip. Maybe it's because, I've been at 5 or even less all this time but my scale didn't show it correctly. Or that I'm so low that the body is used to it.

I don't know. But feel like it's going to be jump time in next few days. I would have done it today had I slept right and not fought with you know who...

Anyway, thanks for being here Juliea.