Anyone else having a hard time just relaxing overall?

[Ni...]

I've been benzo free since March 31st. Everything is going quite good, the only problem I run into is in the midday if I lay on bed, I just can't seem to relax. My mind and body are just tense and I'm having a rapid heart rate. It's like my gaba CNS complex is just out of whack and can't properly utilize becoming relaxed, both in the mind and body.

Anyone else having this after you've completely tapered off benzos?

It sounds like you're still recovering which is normal for only being off of benzo's a few months but I'm thrilled to hear you're feeling quite good, that's wonderful to hear.

I've been benzo free since March 31st. Everything is going quite good, the only problem I run into is in the midday if I lay on bed, I just can't seem to relax. My mind and body are just tense and I'm having a rapid heart rate. It's like my gaba CNS complex is just out of whack and can't properly utilize becoming relaxed, both in the mind and body.

Anyone else having this after you've completely tapered off benzos?

I can’t relax either. i sweat i just stay busy all day and try to avoid sitting there thinking about how i feel. keep going you got this

I'm 2+ years off and getting relaxed is still a problem for me but that was one of the reasons I started on benzos in the first place.  I have always been an anxious sort and staying busy is one of my coping tools now that I don't take benzos.