😢

[Ma...]

At 6.5 months off with unconscionable suffering, anyone would be depressed as hell. I am just sitting in silence. TV? 24/7 for this long? No. Distraction? I even cleaned my WALLS 🤦‍♀️, after window/door frames-everything. I’m exhausted to the core. Ex-haus-ted.

Am taking a gene test to try a new med, but seriously??! That’s what got me here. A DECADE ago.

Victim? I have said thes past months, NO! Victorious! No more. Defeated. Just: DEFEATED. 😢

I just want to let you know that there are many things you can do for healing and do to get in a better mood. I can see from your post that you are suffering. I believe in your recovery. You can do many things diet wise and even herbal medicin wise. Do you get an upstick in symptoms from any food, herbs og suppliments? If not, there are many things you can do. You are not lost.

I'm sorry, Mary, that you're feeling this way. Please get someone close to you to walk with you through this and to get answers. Don't go it alone!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, Mary, I feel your pain. I wish I had the right words to say. I can tell you that you are strong and in a good position to heal, being off of all meds. You did the hard part already that many people opt out of. This sucks. There is no sugarcoating how much it just sucks, and every vulgarity in the book applies to it.

You have beat me in functionality cleaning your walls. Maybe we should start a window-washing business. Kill this recovery time. I already have so much adrenaline you could lift me up the side of an office building, and it wouldn't make any difference.