AS PRESCRIBED Sun. Jan. 22 Global Health Film Festival Repeat Screening!

[fo...]

Hi All,

The Global Health Film Festival received so many requests after the Dec. 4 screening from people who missed the screening asking when they could see As Prescribed that the festival invited us to do another screening this month. As Prescribed will screen again on January 22 at 4 PM EST/9 PM GMT, also screening around the world in corresponding time-zone hours. The cost is reasonable (£9.99 or just about $12.25 US). Their system will accept credit card payments from around the world and convert the cost accordingly. The festival has also tried to make the purchase experience easier. There is an option for membership but it is expected that most people will select passes for the Sunday screening only. Please find the information here:

AS PRESCRIBED, GLOBAL HEALTH FILM FESTIVAL, SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 Details:

https://www.globalhealthfilm.org/events/as-prescribed

There will be a post-screening panel with:

Robert Whitaker, author/journalist Mad In America and As Prescribed interviewee

Geraldine Burns, protagonist As Prescribed

Sonja Styblo, protagonist As Prescribed and Benzodiazepine Information Coalition Advisory Board member

Holly Hardman, director/producer As Prescribed

Moderated by Alice Hawryszkiewycz, University of Oxford and Global Health Film Advisory Board

If you haven't seen As Prescribed, I hope you take this opportunity. We don't have other screenings scheduled right now, and I know that the film is going over well. I was interviewed by a newspaper reporter last week who wrote in an email that she was "blown away" by the film. People who see it are rethinking their misinformed ideas about prescribed medications, especially benzos and other psychotropics. Hope you'll join us on Sunday, the 22nd.

https://www.globalhealthfilm.org/events/as-prescribed

Thank you!

Holly

Last call …

As Prescribed will screen again on January 22 at 4 PM EST/9 PM GMT, also screening around the world in corresponding time-zone hours.

See first post in this thread for details.

Watched the film Holly!! Excellent job!

So glad you got to tell this so needed story!

I hope you’re able to bring it to several film festivals.

What an amazing accomplishment!

Thank you

Winnie

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much, Winnie! Love having the support of this community -- the experts. Please spread the word.

Wishing you lots of windows and full healing,

Holly