Been on 2 mg of Valium for 4 years time to get off!

[Pe...]

Hi all, so I went from 25 mgs of valium to 4 mg in a month ( at a treatment center, I KNOW!). Then cut to 2 mgs at home. And have held there for 4 years. Got stabilized and stuck. So traumatized after the 2 years of living hell I went through it has been very challenging physiologically to start this last taper. But know I cannot fully heal without it all gone & for certain in tolerance withdrawal at this point. Questions are: want to dry cut as micro dosage etc feels overwhelming & liquid doesn't work for me....has anyone dry cut 2 mg of Valium with success? Also biggest fear is no sleep , so has anyone used a very low dose of remeron (have had it compounded to 1 mg, not used it yet) to offset sleep issues?. Please let me know. All support welcome! Peace!

Hi all, so I went from 25 mgs of valium to 4 mg in a month ( at a treatment center, I KNOW!). Then cut to 2 mgs at home. And have held there for 4 years. Got stabilized and stuck. So traumatized after the 2 years of living hell I went through it has been very challenging physiologically to start this last taper. But know I cannot fully heal without it all gone & for certain in tolerance withdrawal at this point. Questions are: want to dry cut as micro dosage etc feels overwhelming & liquid doesn't work for me....has anyone dry cut 2 mg of Valium with success? Also biggest fear is no sleep , so has anyone used a very low dose of remeron (have had it compounded to 1 mg, not used it yet) to offset sleep issues?. Please let me know. All support welcome! Peace!

The liquid is so easy and it would not take long . If you have tried it I get it but if not you should .

You can purchase a jewelers scale on Amazon and weigh your pills . You could quarter them and then

Do that every 3 weeks if you feel ok and then you will be done .  Good luck

Thanks! Scale it is. Should be ok - but boy the fear I feel is really intense. Looking forward to being off. Remeron is @ 1 mg so cannot go on lower dose of that & will only use if dleep  craziness starts and only prn. Thanks for responding.

Fear is such a terrible symptom, I'd worry about things I'd never given a second thought to.  I finally started talking back to it, telling myself (yes, out loud) that it wasn't real, it wasn't me and wouldn't be me when I recovered. 

Let us know if we can help you with how to use the scale or to figure out the percentages for your taper.