Long shot - Anyone know of benzo wise docs in Scotland UK

[pl...]

I have already been in contact with a number of agencies here and they have a procedure to follow,(not their fault). 2 week withdrawal then you're fine! >:D

I have already been in contact with a number of agencies here and they have a procedure to follow,(not their fault). 2 week withdrawal then you're fine! >:D

Following this! I dont think there are any..... Well I have not found them and I have searched a lot!

Oh Thank You

Nice to know I'm not alone. I've also searched a lot - currently trying to get through to Bristol Tranquilizer Project to see if they have any info about other areas. Have you started any taper? I'm still researching as I'm not getting them prescribed  ::)

Oh Thank You

Nice to know I'm not alone. I've also searched a lot - currently trying to get through to Bristol Tranquilizer Project to see if they have any info about other areas. Have you started any taper? I'm still researching as I'm not getting them prescribed  ::)

Well done on finding here. I think it is just a matter of choosing your taper start and going for it. Slow though!

I started but currently holding. I started before finding BB and went too fast. Take your time. I wish I had done that from the start. The 5-10% rule here is good. Noone in the nhs mentioned that to me!

Good luck - you've come a long way already x

Thank you. Still got a long way to go, it has sort of overwhelmed me today. If only, I had known at the start about these meds and the chances i have missed to get off along the way because of lack of knowledge of GP and my own knowledge. I will never be taking other meds again without checking them out first. Rant over!

Take big care. Where are you on your journey? MP