Can someone help me plan a micro taper

[Fl...]

I'm currently on .875 mg from 1.5. I was using the hold and cut method but I'm having a really hard time. I'm currently holding right now. I plan to hold for two more months. I have been holding for two months already. I think a micro taper might better for me. Any suggestions on how to do this would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I know how I would like to micro taper however, I cannot get the jewelry scale to weigh less than .25 mg. Which equals 16 on the PCS mode of the scale. So if I would like to cut 10% at a time, I’m getting no accuracy at all. Any suggestions?  I’m stumped!

Do you want to use a jewelers scale or are you thinking of using a compounding pharmacy?  Titration FAQ's

I have a jewelry scale. But I can’t get it to weigh pieces of the pill smaller that half a pill which for me is .25 which is where I’m holding.

I’ve been stable at .25 for 2 months. I’m ready to go full speed ahead at 10% cuts. Just having trouble weighing for accuracy.

Some members will add a filler for weight to help with accuracy.  If you'll start your own thread on this board I can ask someone with experience to stop by. 

Do you want to do liquid or dry micro tapering?

I’d like to dry micro taper. Everyone on the site regarding their taper per scale is like Greek to me because I can’t get that small of a dose to calculate on the scale. Any tips regarding the scale would be helpful. I feel like I’m stuck with a 25% taper or $45 a week at compounding pharmacy. Neither of those options are appealing.

Do you want to do liquid or dry micro tapering?

I’d like to dry micro taper. Everyone on the site regarding their taper per scale is like Greek to me because I can’t get that small of a dose to calculate on the scale. Any tips regarding the scale would be helpful. I feel like I’m stuck with a 25% taper or $45 a week at compounding pharmacy. Neither of those options are appealing.

Please start a thread of your own on this link and we'll get someone there who can help you with your issue.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=164.0