Simple way to make a solution. Check it out!

[Pe...]

For travel and convenience

My recipe

1. Place 1mg K tablet inside syringe

2. Draw up 2ml vodka

3. Draw up 1ml water

Total solution is 1mg /per 3ml

Shake like hell and Dispense as needed.

0vY3Qre.jpeg

MFqyVVd.jpeg

Hi Peter40, very creative, I don't think I've seen anyone else do this!

I'm interested to know how you're feeling, do your doses feel fairly consistent?  Have you noticed any degradation of the drug in the time you've been using it, we've never had any validation from scientific sources to know how long the drug will remain viable.

I'm glad you shake it since as you know the tablet doesn't dissolve but you've created a rather unique suspension and delivery system.  :)

Hi Peter40, very creative, I don't think I've seen anyone else do this!

I'm interested to know how you're feeling, do your doses feel fairly consistent?  Have you noticed any degradation of the drug in the time you've been using it, we've never had any validation from scientific sources to know how long the drug will remain viable.

I'm glad you shake it since as you know the tablet doesn't dissolve but you've created a rather unique suspension and delivery system.  :)

Interesting to hear you say the tablet (active ingredient) dosent dissolve when using alcohol as a solvent, ive be blasted here before by saying the same.

I am not s liquid fan, but needed something quick for travel. After 3 days...I was feeling very rough.

It's just not for me. I will share another technique tonight that is working very well