Valium liquid taper -- microtaper questions

[Sl...]

Hello,

I am hoping to get some feedback on my plan.

I am at 2.3 mg V liquid (1mg/1mL). I have been cutting 0.02 for 5 days in a row then holding for a week or two and repeating trying to cut 5-10 percent per month. I have gotten me down from 3.7 to where I am today but microtapering sounds like it may help me. I have a lot of side effects lately, mainly, lately, waking up super early for no reason. Earlier this spring I had profound memory problems and was totally off kilter.

My plan is to get to 2.2 mg and then when I am ready take 2 mg liquid valium per the bottle and then mix 0.2 mg valium with 29.8 ml water to get 30 mL. I will take away one ML per day from the side dose as my microtaper reduction. Next month will be 1.8 mg liquid from the bottle, and mix 0.2 mg valium with 29.8 ml water to get 30 mL and repeat to get to 1.8 mg in 30 days. And on and on holding if there are bumps in the road. As I go on, the amount I drop per 30 days will decrease to be about 10 percent of the dose.

I'd like to stick with liquid since I may be doing some time zone traveling (which incidentally I think may have been harder on me than in the past) and may just need to hang out at a particular dose for a while if I get a lot of WD Sx.

Are there any problems with mixing liquid valium 1mg/1ml (US formulation off the pharmacists shelf) with water to make this happen?

Any other feedback on my plan?

Hi, I'm sorry no one has responded, do you still need feedback?

I've read members will mix their medication with water but it's important to treat it as a suspension and shake it before ingesting.  If you still need input about your taper plan, let us know and I'll try to find someone who has experience to weigh in.