Hoping this might be final stage…

[6c...]

[6c...]

If my last remaining symptom is slow burn constant underlying anxiety (not the normal as I had before benzos), does that mean I am close to recovery? Yes, this is probably self-indulgent, but my patience and tenacity are extremely low. Also, my fear is hovering at a 12. 24/7.

If anyone-anyone-has experienced this as a “final” symptom that you coped with I would greatly appreciate some insight, something to hold onto; hope!

Thank you 🙏

Supercharged anxiety was my last symptom too.  For me it took some quite a bit of time for the levels to get back to pre-benzo levels. But it happened and the dark days of suffering faded into the past.  There's no way to know but I hope you're seeing a sign that you're in the home stretch. 

Please add a signature - it will help other members to see where you are in this process & have a better idea how to be helpful to you  Add your history/signature

[6c...]

Thank you, thank you, thank you 🙏!! It’s settling down as the morning goes on. MAYBE I can finally get my hair cut…next week! That in itself will be an enormous boost in confidence and will probably -hopefully-propel me out.of.house for more then dog walks and shops! Will report back!

Thank you again-your message was enormously helpful ❤️‍🩹😊