Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hello NG,

Sorry to hear about your husband's issues. I'm glad he's doing a bit better again.

Hope you slept well last might.

Good luck at the dentist 's on Monday.

I've had a couple of tough days. My eye was giving me tons of bother. On Friday it started bleeding a bit, which had me very worried, obviously. I phoned the hospital,  they told me that this was normal and that I shouldn't worry about it. It stopped on Sunday. But the stitches are still irtitating a lot! Uff! But things are improving a little. Can't see much yet, but it's still early days.

I did manage to sleep some 5 to 6 hours every night, so that's great. Because of the low eye pressure I have to take it very easy. This makes for long days.  I just have to pull through and keep the faith.

Stay safe.

Trochsetter

Hello all,

TS, yes, I remember how irritating stitches in the eye can be.  At times they felt like having an eyelash in my eye.  Good luck to you. I hope you get better soon.

I got 8 hrs. of sleep last night.

Good afternoon TS,

You have had some tough days.  The bleeding would have been very concerning. That's good that it was normal.  I can imagine the stitches are irritating! Little steps each day will put this behind you. Keep the faith.

The 5-6 hours of sleep is good for all that you are going through.

R&R 8 hours is great! 

I slept around 7 hours last night.  I was diligent with making sure my husband took his cough medication and used his inhaler.

Today he took his cough med twice in an hour. I need to follow him around more carefully.  At least he is not coughing.

My brother in law, who taught at a medical school in North Carolina, said an extra dose will not hurt him, so I could stop worrying.

I was concerned about his kidneys or liver. Uff

Today is my appt with the endodontist and so I will leave my husband with our daughter, who is off this week for Thanksgiving. I wasn't sure how he would do sitting in a strange waiting room with me gone for 30 minutes or more.

Take it easy and be safe.

NG

Hi all, Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate.  I'm looking forward to a day with family. 

Last night I slept 7.5 hours.

TS, I hope you are doing okay and getting through this latest surgery.

R&R, I hope you are still sleeping well.

Take care,

NG

Hi folks,

RnR,  you're sleeping ok atm. Great!

NG,

Hope you had a nice day! Wow,  your sleep was wonderful!  I'm happy for you.

Saw the eye-doctor again yesterday. The eye pressure is back to normal. What a relief!  Sight is improving slowly but surely.

Because the eye pressure is ok again I 'm allowed to go for walks again. Still need to take several kinds of eye drops 3 to 6 times a day. Patience is key, as is so often the case. Next appointment next Wednesday.

My sleep wasn't great last night. Woke up around 2,45 am and didn't get much decent sleep after that. Perhaps tonight is going to be better again.

Wishing you nice Thursday.

TS

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it today. 

Good day TS, this is wonderful news about your eye. The normal pressure is something to celebrate! The walks will be quite refreshing.  Patience is definitely the key. 

Hopefully your sleep will come back to what it was. Everything takes time. 

My sleep was off last night. Fitbit shows a little over six hours.  That might be a stretch. ha

Today is a full day being with family.  The sky is cloudy but no rain or snow in the forecast.  The mountains are getting some, which nice for skiing/snowboarding. 

Enjoy the day everyone.

NG

Good Saturday morning.

I hope everyone is doing well and getting the sleep you need. 

Thanksgiving was lovely. It is my favorite holiday followed by Christmas. 

I slept 7 hours and 15 minutes.  My biggest problem is waking up every hour or two throughout the night.

Sometimes I fall right back to sleep, but it takes awhile. 

Perhaps this is the way it is, but I long to go to bed and sleep throughout the night like I did before this insomnia entered my life.

Otherwise I have no complaints.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

NG

Hello,

NG, so glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Getting more than 7 hours of sleep is great, albeit sleep is interrupted several times. I know what you mean, wanting the "sleep before insomnia " back. If only we could change some things in our lives, right?

But your sleep is so much better than when we met on here!

My sleep is more or less back to normal.  Some 6,5 to 7 hours. I won't complain about that.

That short sentence at the end of your post ( ..."Otherwise ...") is so wonderful to read! Hope it stays like this for a long long time!

My eye is slowly recovering. Sight is improving but there’s still a long way to go. Easy does it. ( easier said ttan done though).

Enjoy your weekend!

TS

Good Sunday morning,

R&R congratulations on the 7 1/2 hours! Keep it up!

TS, your 7 hours and 15 minutes of non stop sleep was amazing! I wish you many more!

I had 7 hours and 15 minutes, also! It seemed I was awake a lot last night, but then I would remember having dreams.

Friday I put the tree up and decorated it yesterday. The lights  are being temperamental .  They are built into the tree so it isn't an easy fix. 

I'll see if my son has the time to stop by with his electrical tester to see where the problem is.  If not, I'll get some candles and see how that goes. Just kidding!!

Have a good Sunday.

NG

Hello,

NG,  Congrats on your sleep! 

You're early with the Christmas tree. Do let your son have a look at it, he'll be able to fix it, I hope.

Long ago Christmas trees were indeed lit by candles.  But I wouldn't advise it! Lol

Last night I didn't sleep very much because of a sudden cold. I coughed a lot. Oh well, you can't win them all, right.

The air bubble in my eye has reduced to the size of a small coin. But it's still visible and bothering a bit. Sight has improved  quite a bit now that " the fog has lifted". I still need a new glass though,  after the cataract surgery last June...How time flies when your having physical issues..

Have a pleasant Monday.

TS

Good morning all,

I was typing away and poof it was gone, so here I go again. I had not yet saved what I had written. UFf

One line at a time.

R&R, the 8 hours plus another hour nap sounds wonderful! 

The lights on the tree come on after an hour. Strange. My son will deal with it after Christmas  in case it doesn't go well. I try to picture a live tree with lit candles all over it and would guess people died from tree fires back then. My mother said they never had a tree growing up, but the church had one for them to enjoy. I must ask her if she remembers if it had lights on it.

TS, the bubble in your eye is interesting. I am glad it is growing smaller. That is good news that the fog is lifting and your site is better!

Time does fly when we have so much going on.

You are right about the tree going up early.  This is the earliest I have ever decorated. I have no idea why I had to bug to do it now. My daughter always decorates early because she is off from teaching Thanksgiving week, but I never felt inclined to follow in her footsteps until this year. 

Enjoy Monday.

NG

My sleep isn't nocturnal anymore, and it's not completely reversed like it was a few weeks ago. That's a huge plus, because now I'm up almost all day again like I should be.

On the downside, I'm still getting broken up sleep and waking up numerous times every night. I would say I'm still getting around 7 or 8 hours total each day, but it's not really great sleep and it's not all at once.

Good morning,

RnR,  that's great! Whatever it is you're doing, Keep it up, because it seems to work!

Justintime,  nice to see you're doing better with sleep and day/night schedule.

NG,  losing your post is a pain! Glad you started all over again! 

Interesting to see you followed in your daughter's footsteps in thie case of decorating early.

Funny thing with the lights deciding to come on after an hour! Start enjoying!

My sleep was good last night. Some 7 hours of deep sleep.

Enjoy your Tuesday if you can.

TS

Good morning everyone.

We awoke to snow. It's a frosty wonderworld out there.

My dental appointment is later this morning. The good news is our son will go into work later and drive me there. 

TS, Congratulations on the seven hours of deep sleep! You are doing so very well. 

I am happy to have the house mostly decorated because it is a process that doesn't get done in a day or two.  I can just set back and enjoy December and the snow.

JustinTime, being up during the day sounds so good.  Hopefully the broken night time sleep improves. 

Have a good Tuesday.

NG

Yes, 7 hours of deep sleep sounds amazing. I also woke up to snow this morning in the northwest, it wasn't very heavy and it didn't stick because the temperatures were right around 34 but tomorrow could be white.

Hello,

NG,  so nice your son is driving you to the dentist. One less worry.

The snow sounds wonderful.  Glad you have it and we don’t. Still mild overhere, but turning a little colder later this week.

Saw the eye-doctor again this morning.  Things looked fine so I got the all clear to drive and ride again. Just a few more weeks of applying 1 type of eye drop. Hopefully life is going to get a little better, once I have a fitting glass in a week or two.

My sleep was 6 hours. Not bad, considering.

Greetings.  TS

Greetings,

Got 7 hrs of sleep.  Woke up to watch the documentary "Take Your Pills - Xanax" on Netflix.  It was okay, but could have been better.

Good Wednesday afternoon,

R&R you are doing so very well with sleep. Keep it up!

The docu on Netflix sounds interesting.  Was it put out by the makers of Xanax? I was just curious. 

TS, you are doing amazing with your eye!! How sweet it is you can drive and ride again. Now you are down to 1 type of eye drop! I am happy for you. 

The six hours of sleep is a fine amount.  Indeed it is not bad, considering. 

Justintime, you snow sounds nice, also.  It is always nice when it does not stick.  Here the temps are still in the 20s, but the snow on the roads still melted yesterday.

I'll be glad when the tooth extraction site is healed.  I am ready to move on. 

Today the tree lights would not come on, except for a tiny few that were barely flickering. 

Finally I gave up and went to get the Nativity.  It was purchased in the mid 1960s and survived two happy children putting the statues to bed every night. 

The angel's wing is cracked as is one of the sheep's legs. I had carefully glued them back together and they are still holding up.

After I finished with the Nativity, I prayed that the lights would come on and they did.  ^i^

NG

Good Thursday morning,

I slept 8 hours last night with an hour and 30 minute nap before I went to bed.

Life is good.

The tree is back to not lighting up.  I was happy it did yesterday.

For a while I felt the spiritual glow. 

I hope everyone slept well last night.

NG

Good Thursday morning,

I slept 8 hours last night with an hour and 30 minute nap before I went to bed.

Life is good.

The tree is back to not lighting up.  I was happy it did yesterday.

For a while I felt the spiritual glow. 

I hope everyone slept well last night.

NG

Wow!  That was a lot of rest.  I got 7 hrs.

Hi,

RnR,  your sleep is really good atm! Way to go!

NG,  the way you describe your battles with the Christmas decorations is quite hilarious!  Cant wait for the next installment

What a night you had! Fantastic! 

I slept some 6,5 hours. Which is ok. Went to get groceries this morning. First car ride in 2,5 weeks. Took the bike for a spin this afternoon.  Lovely!  It felt good to be on the road again. Feet still hurt, so I 'm planning more biking.

Getting my flu  and pneumo shot tomorrow. Hope all goes well.

Enjoy what's left of your Thursday.

Trochsetter

[65...]