How do know if tolerance Vs system revved up? (Taper k at .125mg)

[Bo...]

How does one know if they are in tolerance? Any indicators?

I’m a week off being negative from 2 week rough covid bout and my system got really shook up by that. I held at .125mg the last 12 days and my body is struggling with shaking and head/brain shaking. I was already couchbound before covid with the ability to walk the driveway a couple times every other day or two, but now aka is back, tye shaking has happened last Sunday Monday and now again yesterday and today. Again haven’t changed the dose so don’t know if I need some time from covid or this is tolerance and holding won’t help.

Also only dose once at night and so I am sure my days would be better if I was split dosing but now at this point I can’t have anything else destabilize me.

Thank you.

Hi Boges11,

I'm sure your system was shaken up by a rough bout with Covid and I think your instincts to hold a while longer is on target.  It seems likely that your system needs more time to stabilize before you make any changes.  I hope you'll give yourself more time.

Brighterday

Thanks brighterday…. Any thoughts on what the mods have noticed when tolerance is a factor?

Blurred vision now started and I’ve only had that once when I had made a big cut early on. I am really having a tough time knowing what’s causing what. Started new liquid batch 2 days before chaos hit so of course thought hmm maybe there was an error…. It’s from compound pharmacy that is very reputable but bc I had almost none of my WD symptoms actually during covid this intensified out of left field right after.

Just scared and I know that doesn’t help but it’s been a long 2 1/2yrs and the finish line just seems so far away and fam support is having a hard time.

I think you are just feeling WD symptoms ;_; This was hard for me to do when I was floor bound, but I forced myself to get up. I was so scared I was going to die, just walking around the house, but I was wasting away on the floor.

My heart rate was wonky, I felt sick, dizzy, just terrible. However, I knew it wouldn’t get any better laying there. After doing this for a few months, something clicked inside of me and I accepted the consequences (and of course there were none) or getting up. Once I created a habit of it, it still sucked, but it did make things like 5% better.

I’m not patronizing you or saying you are making a poor choice, I’m just saying use all the will you have and stand up. I know you can. Don’t let that bed or couch hold you. Don’t let it entice you with the promise of safety. Stand up and move. Your body will thank you for it. I believe in you. We all do.