Any trouble switching from cutting to liquid compound?

[Cr...]

I’ll be switching to a liquid compound shortly to make things easier for my Clonazepam / Klonopin taper.  Just wondering if anyone had any trouble making the switch at the same dose?

• 3 weeks later...

Crystal - did you end up moving to a compound? I'm having the same debate... I'm dropping ~0.001 every 3 or 4 days and my scale's margin of error is more like .002-.004, so I am feeling really anxious, exhausted, very difficult to focus or have any energy, etc. So I think I might need to go to a liquid compound at this point. I'm at 0.041mg of Klonopin now.

But I'm so worried about making the change and if I'll have a bad reaction to it... would love to hear how its going for you and any advice you have.

I just started my taper on alprazolam.  I am using a compound pharmacy. She crushes the tablets and mixes with oil into a suspension.  I use a little syringe.  Tastes nasty but no problem so far for me.

Hi Crystal1982,

Just give yourself time to adjust to the new delivery system once you cross. Maybe hold at your dose from a few days to a week.