Ashton crossover plan for ativan.......question

[Da...]

I seem to be unable to really calculate the math on Ashton's plan for Ativan (lorazepam) where she uses 3 mg. and shows crossing to valium.

I am taking 1.5 mg. and would rather follow her schedule than Peart's......but wondered if I just make everything half of what she has in her schedule since my dose is half of 3 mg.

The suggestion to start the cross with Ativan instead of ambien is a good one and so need to begin again......just want to make sure I'm calculating the dose correctly.

Cheryl

I'm actually answering my own question.  A friend was able to make a schedule for me showing the cross of 1.5 mg of ativan to valium over the 5 weeks that Ashton shows.

Cheryl

I'm actually answering my own question.  A friend was able to make a schedule for me showing the cross of 1.5 mg of ativan to valium over the 5 weeks that Ashton shows.

Cheryl

I'm glad you have a plan to follow.  Just remember, it's just a plan and not carved in stone.  When will you start your crossover, Cheryl?

Beeper,

I'll start tomorrow or the next day.  I have the pills........and just hoping for some sleep tonight.  I need to do a few errands and be functional tomorrow. 

Although I have always taken the meds at night.....I'm going to try an afternoon dose (1/3) and then the rest in the evening.  Maybe that will help a bit with inter-dose withdrawal of Ativan.

Will change my signature line as soon as I start.......either Wed or Thur

Cheryl