tapering off lorazepam

[ri...]

I currently take 1mg lorazepam in the morning and one at night. I"ve been on this for about 6 months

I can't follow the protocol that titrates down with valium because I it makes me feel awful.

Is there any kind of table that can help me to just go off the loraz. by tapering down without using diaz? I would be so appreciate of anyone that can help me.

I would be grateful for any help with this.  The doctor i just went to prescribed buspar as a substitution while tapering. i took one dose and was severely nauseous for over 12 hours.

I currently take 1mg lorazepam in the morning and one at night. I"ve been on this for about 6 months

I can't follow the protocol that titrates down with valium because I it makes me feel awful.

Is there any kind of table that can help me to just go off the loraz. by tapering down without using diaz? I would be so appreciate of anyone that can help me.

I would be grateful for any help with this.  The doctor i just went to prescribed buspar as a substitution while tapering. i took one dose and was severely nauseous for over 12 hours.

We would recommend you getting the .50mg tablets of Lorazepam and cut them into 1/4s and reduce by that amount .125mg every week or two depending on how you are feeling.