What are the resources abbreviations cited? CHPD 5, Giannini, FPN 60, etc?

[da...]

Hi all,

in the substitution equivalency tables, does anyone know what the following abbreviations mean, the cited sources:

Benzodiazepine Equivalency Table

Ashton CHPD 5* Giannini Aus.Gov. 5* FPN 60* Plunkett DrugIntel C.C. 5* BenzoInfo

Of course, I know who Ashton is, but the others?  I assumed Aus. Gov. was Australian, but it could be Austrian. 

My doc is going by a 1 to 5 ratio, xanax to valium.  According to the big majority of these sources, its a 1 to 10 ratio.  so simply substituting by her ratio would constitute a jump to half right off the bat, that she's not taking into account.  Very important detail! 

Thanks!

Hi all,

in the substitution equivalency tables, does anyone know what the following abbreviations mean, the cited sources:

Benzodiazepine Equivalency Table

Ashton CHPD 5* Giannini Aus.Gov. 5* FPN 60* Plunkett DrugIntel C.C. 5* BenzoInfo

Of course, I know who Ashton is, but the others?  I assumed Aus. Gov. was Australian, but it could be Austrian. 

My doc is going by a 1 to 5 ratio, xanax to valium.  According to the big majority of these sources, its a 1 to 10 ratio.  so simply substituting by her ratio would constitute a jump to half right off the bat, that she's not taking into account.  Very important detail! 

Thanks!

I don't find these references from The Ashton Manual benzo equivalency table?? http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha01.htm#24

It's actually just different sources using differing equivalencies. Colin will be revamping that whole thing soon, with the different names and proper keys explaining it all.