18 - 30 Month Plus Group

[No...]

Coop

Never had burning mouth til after I stopped clonazepam ...only once did I experience this...of course it was when I ran out of clonazepam for the seven days in 2012... With in hours after first pill all symptoms vanished....

Just keep going ....it's all we can do.....have a great day!

TM

I will be off the thread today. I am so sick I can't turn over in bed . This has to be true flu. My body feels like a truck ran over me. Nausea that rolls with the slightest mortion. Woozy and boaty. I took a half of a drammamine for the nausea last night, now I have a burning headache. My legs are on fire ( I have not ever had burning legs). I have slept maybe 90 minutes.    I can't imagine emerging from this alive. I have been in doctor's offices twice last week.  I am sure I picked up a death bug. This absolutely does not feel like w/d. 

Has anyone had the real flu?....Does it feel like this?  .I won't be doing anything today except getting the dog out and soaking in Epsome salts. . 

Wishing everyone a day with sunbreaks.    coop

Coop ... yuk ... sure sounds like some flu bug sort of thing ... take care ... hope it passes real quick for you ...  :smitten:

Tea and sympathy today ... an age old remedy ...  :thumbsup:

Thanks Nova,

I've just got my lawnmower out. I know I can gently push that around and breathe in the fresh air and think positive thoughts (well at least try). Sometimes this feels so permanent ugh! I know it WILL pass  :thumbsup:

My CNS is so fragile and I cannot go out of my comfort zone. My mother came last night and as much as I love her, she pushes my buttons. I have always been able to roll my eyes and shrug this off. However right now I cannot and I get so edgy, just trying not to rock the boat.

Have a pleasant Sunday, dear Nova  :smitten:

Mrs ... I think I can manage one or two "hips" today ... can you supply the "hooray"?  ...

Good to see you ...  :smitten:

...hooray...but it is said with morning breath... :laugh:

Time to get ready for work, friends :) Rest up, coop! "Normal" flu ~ it will surely beat benzo flu :) Please feel better soon!

Mrs. :smitten:

Marj ... make some interesting patterns with the lawn mower ... that may be a useful and pleasant distraction ...

Remember ... lawn movers really do not enjoy straight lines ... they are part of nature ... they love making patterns ...  8)

I will be off the thread today. I am so sick I can't turn over in bed . This has to be true flu. My body feels like a truck ran over me. Nausea that rolls with the slightest mortion. Woozy and boaty. I took a half of a drammamine for the nausea last night, now I have a burning headache. My legs are on fire ( I have not ever had burning legs). I have slept maybe 90 minutes.    I can't imagine emerging from this alive. I have been in doctor's offices twice last week.  I am sure I picked up a death bug. This absolutely does not feel like w/d. 

Has anyone had the real flu?....Does it feel like this?  .I won't be doing anything today except getting the dog out and soaking in Epsome salts. . 

Wishing everyone a day with sunbreaks.    coop

Aw Coop, sorry about this. Last year I think I had the real flu, I had all of the symptoms..of course my legs have burned for two years so I couldn't count that one.

Do you have a fever? Sometimes that's my only signal that I'm truly sick.

You know the routine, hot soup, warm bath, in bed with some tv, Tylenol if needed.

Get some rest my friend. Big healing hugs to you.

I'

Coop,

Sounds like a virus and since you were just in the clinic it makes sense you picked something up. Fluids and sleep and it should pass quickly. Real flu is definitely an  intense -can't move- kind of thing but rarely do they last more than a day or two. We are here for you.

Peace2

Feel better coop!

Nova-oh the dreams.... I had one similar in nature to yours last night.  Stuff like that keep my mind assured I'm still in the thick of withdrawal.

TM-if you never had it until you were off the drugs it's def withdrawal and maybe it will only be time until this goes away.

Hello everyone else...

I never got the headache and no crazy anxiety yet post visual aura.  For sure my head is painful but not any worse than my normal bad days.  Even though I've been getting physical things my DR, cog fog, and other mental stuff is much less. I remained completely calm and rational during the whole aura which I was a rarity for me in the past.  Even know I knew it wasn't dangerous my benzo brain had other ideas.  Same thing with palps and breathing stuff last week  I know you all know what I mean. 

I think I may go to my rehearsal today even though I'm not performing. Feel a bit cut off and would like to see my friends.  It's three hours and nothing intense. I'll decide in a bit.

Coop....sounds like the flu.....rest....and try to get lots of fluid...

Tried walking today....was soooooo hard...body felt like it weights 200lbs. ....so days a walk makes me feel better but not today....oh well.....hoping the day will get better...

Game day......everyone enjoy today!

TM

Drew,

You work so hard keeping these headaches at bay.  I admire your strength and perseverance.  If you can do it, I can do it.

Has anything you've done in the past eased your inclination towards these headaches?  I'm always trying to "head things off at the pass."  (No pun intended.)  Are there certain foods that seem to trigger the onset of your pre-headache states? 

I pray your symptoms go down a huge notch and establish a brand new baseline for you.

Love, Sofa

Coop,

It sounds like you have the flu to me and withdrawal symptoms seem to intensify everything.  I hope you feel better and come back to your sunshine days and improved baseline.  You are so strong and full of acceptance and courage with everything that visits you.  I know you'll bounce back soon from this.

Green,

Thank you so much for your reply.  I will keep on chugging through this mess.  Can you hear my little breathless choo choo?  It's all I can muster.

Love, Sofa

Drew,

You work so hard keeping these headaches at bay.  I admire your strength and perseverance.  If you can do it, I can do it.

Has anything you've done in the past eased your inclination towards these headaches?  I'm always trying to "head things off at the pass."  (No pun intended.)  Are there certain foods that seem to trigger the onset of your pre-headache states? 

I pray your symptoms go down a huge notch and establish a brand new baseline for you.

Love, Sofa

I gave up gluten which helped at first but I'm getting hit again. Who knows if it's having an effect but I did lose a few pounds and my tummy is so much better so I'll continue that.  I also started taking tryptophan as a supplement which is supposed to help w migraines. I went a month and a half w no auras(had regular headaches though).  I cut the tryptophan along with everything else after my last supplement debacle. Since I've stopped it I've had two auras in one week. I started it up again last night. Didn't notice any negs taking it.  Other than that I'm at a loss.  Caffeine, no caffeine, exercise, meditating, etc...they just keep coming.  I'm 95.43% sure it's recovery related so I'm hoping they will get less as time goes on.

I also notice some of these headaches are more than just headaches.  Without fail after a bad headache the day before if I'm not careful I'll start a chain reaction of other symptoms. If I overdo anything today my adrenaline surges will start for a day or two.  So it's a couch day for me even though I want to do things. 

Hey Drew,

Do you think maybe the tryptophan is helping you, but the dose is too high?  You could try taking it in either split doses, or just cut the dose in half and see what it does.  Just a thought.  I noticed, when I was trying supplements, the dose was always too high.  Sometimes I would cut the dose in half and, either it had no effect at all, or helped a little.  It was better Han having a bad reaction. 

Sofa

I'm "only" taking 1500mg a an hour before bedtime. I used to take 3000mg a day during my taper.  I haven't noticed any negative effects from tryptophan unlike so many others I've tried.

Coop....sounds like the flu.....rest....and try to get lots of fluid...

Tried walking today....was soooooo hard...body felt like it weights 200lbs. ....so days a walk makes me feel better but not today....oh well.....hoping the day will get better...

Game day......everyone enjoy today!

TM

Hi TM, Hi everybody

I find it very difficult to walk some days - my legs feel so very heavy at times.

Today, however, has been a good day.  I have walked a mile and a half (3 separate walks) and I have had visitors for a few hours which went well.  I even did a little housework before they arrived.

Needless to say I am feeling rather chirpy tonight.  I hope everyone has a better day tomorrow.

Hugs

Fiona  :smitten:

Nova, the lantern festival is a new thing here. They are basically where a bunch of people make all kinds of versions of the paper Asian lanterns. Kind of haphazard the way it was organized, but pretty neat anyways.

Coop sorry you have the flu. That is just awful. I had it 6 months ago and it + w/d is terrible. I still feel really bad today. Head has that burning pressure. Didn't sleep well last night either. Was rally tired on the sofa and was nodding off. Got in bed and couldn't fall asleep until between 3 and 4 am. At least I'm having a good time with my friend being here. Just tired and constantly feel like crap.

Siggy ... good to hear you are enjoying your time with your friend ... the tired and the crappy stuff will go away eventually ...

Have a good evening ...  :thumbsup: