Christmas Family Get Together

[Je...]

Posting to distract myself from how anxious and jumpy I feel.  I'm jumping out of my skin, yet

I'm supposed to pretend how much fun this is.  OK Normally I might be mildly irritable, but this is

so hard.    I don't feel depressed, I am agitated!  Thanks for listening and your support.

I'm going to have to cross over to valium as .5 xanax only lasts about 3 hours then I'm in rebound hell.

I tried to post you earlier but got hung up somehow. It is torture going through this at Christmas...with family. I too am in agony about it. I will have to rely on my faith and hope that God has a miracle in his pocket for those of us who face what I consider one of the worst evils on earth: benzo hell.

Hi:

You'll somehow make it through the holidays. No choice really. Just make an appearance and try to distract yourself. Hope you don't have lots of company you have to deal with right now.  You're right, it is benzo hell. But it will pass. Since you're obviously very religous, pray pray and pray again. He'll listen. God never puts more on your shoulders than you can handle. Thinking of you. Betsy