Very low dose of klonopin - new symptoms

[Cr...]

I cut down to .5 Nov. 12th, I had terrible withdrawals  then two really good weeks almost completely symptom free. Last Sunday I cut again half of .5 a day. At this time last year I was on 2.5 mg of Klonopin,I have been through hell but I'm starting to see that my body is healing. For the past 4 days my eyes are really red and watery. I have three very red rashes too. One under my arm and two on my hand. They don't itch or burn just very red. Has anyone experienced the red eyes or rashes? When I did my initial cut from 2.5mg down to 1mg I remember getting the rash on my hand.  I must say on this very low dose I feel so much better. I haven't felt alive in years.

From what I have read, I think skin rashes and that type of thing, aren't unusual during tapering.

I just recently had a rash.  It cleared up in a few days, and is now gone.

Good job on getting down to .5 from 2.5.  That's quite an accomplishment.

Thank you, I think back and it has been the hardest time in my life. I never thought I could feel so bad for so long. I am finally seeing some light at the end of this tunnel !

Thank you, I think back and it has been the hardest time in my life. I never thought I could feel so bad for so long. I am finally seeing some light at the end of this tunnel !

See, you're already healing nicely. The windows are coming. Great job of tapering. You're almost there. Be strong and soon you'll be benzo free! What a New Year! Betsy