reinstating

[Pu...]

If dr's and husband are instisting 0n keeping you on benzos and have even raised dose to get horrid w/d s/x under control after c/t, does the aniety and symptoms ever slow down and become more manageable, as in 3 months approx.???

I have no idea, I think I read some where if you weren't in tolerance, or that parydoxil whatever... you should be able to stablizie somewhat, but if you're experiencing those already that its tricky..

someone will come along shortly that actually knows somethin...

If dr's and husband are instisting 0n keeping you on benzos and have even raised dose to get horrid w/d s/x under control after c/t, does the aniety and symptoms ever slow down and become more manageable, as in 3 months approx.???

I'm not an expert either but maybe I can help a little.  Sometimes after a c/t, reinstating benzos doesn't help.  Or someone may need to go higher in dose to alleviate the symptoms and stabilize. 

If you were reinstated to Ativan, which is a fast-acting potent benzo, it may be easier to cross over to Valium to taper off.  Valium is long-acting and thought to be the easiest benzo to taper from.

How much Ativan are you taking now and how are you taking it?

Challis  :)