Anyone deal with this ?

[Cr...]

I have been doing pretty good. I  have cut my .5 again, I must say symptoms are so much less intense. One symptom I have had throughout my taper is very sensitive taste buds, especially the large ones on the back of my tongue. I have never dealt with this before withdrawing from klonopin. I have been to the dentist she didn't seem concerned, just wondering if anyone else has had this. Sometimes it's painful other days just annoying.  I also get extreme dry mouth when I wake up in the morning.

Hi:

No, I haven't had any problem about my taste buds. But then again, I am so used to being on benzos that maybe I don't even have taste buds anymore and just do not know it. Since I'm still on a lot of benzos, I won't know for sure. But yes, I drink gallons of water all day long. My mouth is always dry. Benzogirl

Klonopin seems to take away my sense of taste somewhat.  Or it might just be the anxiety, depression, and lack of sleep that I have taken klonopin for.  For me, its kind of like having a cold - lots of things don't taste as strong as normal.  I've never experienced extra sensitive taste buds in withdrawal though.