Anyone able to taper & work?

[Po...]

I'm sure there's already a thread for this but I have to ask again.  I'm feeling pretty hopeless right now.  I have a 10 yr old & I'm married. I have a fear of waking up one day and not being able to function enough to go to work.  I need support & encouragement right now.  I've been through quite a bit so far & have been working every day but I'm still scared of the future.

PP

Hi,

I worked throughout my taper and my recovery. I found that the distraction was really helpful for me.  I do have a unique situation because I teach at my home.  I didn't have the hassle of driving rush hour and the other issues of working in a busy work place.  There were more than a few times that I had to take a day off for "benzo flu" but overall I was able to stay with my job, which I love.

pianogirl

That's good to hear;) I have to drive 20 minutes to work & back daily.  My job is very demanding but they usually work with me when I'm not feeling good.  I'm just looking for hope that once the taper is complete I won't be bedridden & lose my job. Thanks for your reply pianogirl :thumbsup: 

PP