TRITATION SCHEDULE

[pa...]

I would like to see if someone can make me a tritation schedule. I'm having trouble dropping .25mg every 10 days right now but would like to get down to 2mg total before tritating. If you could make me a scheudle dropping 10% off of .5 mg x 4 a day that would be wonderful. I just want to see what it would look like and the length of time. I probably will end up using it when I get to that point.

Thank you

Amanda

P.s Is it better to tritate all daily doses or just one? I'd like to do all of them but dont know if thats smart. Would it be faster?

Hi That's fine.

Do be sure to substitute just a small part of you dose at a time, allow enough time between each new substitution.

Colin do you think you could make me up a schedule so I could see what it would look like? I'm down to 3 mg of ativan and dont want to go too slow but not super fast. I'm having second thoughts about doing a valium crossover, would like to directly taper off of ativan if possible so looking for alternitives.

REally would appreciate it.

Amanda

Oh but I want to see one for 2mg, not 3.  I think I can handle the dry cuts until then. I want to go at the rate of 10% a week or so if you dont think that's way too fast.

OK,

I'll work up a sample taper for you. I cannot make habbit of it, as takes a bit of time to compile. I will schedule it to start on 1st May; 10% cut per week; and I will assume you use 1mg tablets (unless you can reply quickly to correct this).

It will take me about 10-15 mimutes.

Yes I use 1mg tablets. Sorry about being a pain. I'll probably end up using it and if I have to I'll just change the dates.

Thank you VERY much

Amanda