Summer needs titration

[Su...]

Colin,

Sorry I didn't do this months ago.  Didn't want to bother with liquids, but am burnt out bad on getting off these stupid pills.  Opiates are easy compared to these little blue pills.  I'm unstable on 1 mg of xanex.  Want a titration schedule for either a 1.25 mg xanex or a 1 mg (kind of went down too fast from 1.5 mg to .75 only stopping at 1.25 for 1 day, then 1 for 2 days before going to .75 mg where I crashed and burnt).

O.K. only have the blue pills.  Do not want to go to valium (although I do have some).  Just want to do a slow titration from these little blue pills that is easier on my body.  Still a lot of brain fog, so can you talk like you are talking to a 5 year old?  Thanks for your help!

Summer

Hi Summer,

First thing's first - you should stabilise your dose. What dose are you on now, and for how long have you been on this dose? It is important to stabilise before starting the titration. The titration, in of itself, will not solve your overzealous tapering. Once stabilised, we can move forward.

If you need to reverse very recent cuts, make the reversal as small as possible.

Colin,

O.K.  On 12/22 I went down to 1.5 mg xanex until 1/2 - then  went to 1 mg for two days and then to 1.25 for one day and then to 1 mg for two days and then to .75 for 4 days before going back to 1 mg for one day.  Today is day two of 1 mg.  Going to try and stay at this dose until stable.  Won't need a schedule for at least a couple of weeks.    No rush.  Thanks so much Colin.

:smitten:Summer