hi everyone

[si...]

lets try to add one non benzo great thing that happened today.

lets see - well actually i will have to do it for yesterday cause it is 1:23 am now.

yesterday went to a Indian buffet - great great great food.

my favorite was papya stuff with papya bumps in it

and mango custard.

was really good - other stuffs to i can't pronounce or spell that was really good.

and i got to read a paper from inda printed in english - i like to read papers from other parts of the world - gives me an inside peek into their culture and what is happening on this planet.

good night all - hope we all sleep well.

Cool

Yeh I heard stuff about that 'papya' or ummm maybe it was 'payotee'  :socool:

Skeeter peace

Hi Skeeter...

I like your thread  ;D

I am just going with the first thing that came to my mind.....I was thinking today about what a fun childhood I had.  We did not have much money but we had fun !  Mostly free fun like running through the sprinklers, playing on the swings, watching Disney on Sunday nights (I think I just dated myself  :laugh:)....

Have a great day...Cheryl

, watching Disney on Sunday nights (I think I just dated myself  :laugh:)....

Have a great day...Cheryl

Look at my profile..... Ive watched ' The Wonderful World of Disney' lots when I was young.... never get those days back. and its easy to be melancholia when you dont feel good....

take care Sk

lets see i bought some passion flower tea -i'm gonna try that one one my trip.

getting ready packing.

get to go back to the south were people talk slow and find the time to engage in conversation - i miss that sooooooooooooo much.

ok - gonna see the gulf again - gonna swim in salt water again - gonna eat shrimp till it comes outta my ears.

whooopeee (not sure if that is spelt write.