DMT-Please Help

[Pe...]

Thinking of changing to DMT, with hopes symptoms won’t be so severe. Who can help us with that? Where should we go on this forum? Thanks.

Are you still at 1.1 mgs, what size are your tablets?  What method have you been using up to this point?

I need help as well, tried since 4 a.m. to decide on method and chose the DMT but I cannot figure out how to fill in the plan spread sheet or use the calculator the slownsteady linked to.

All I really need to know is by using the DMT method, or if I decide to just use plain water, how to follow this plan below, and cut every day:

1 mg of clonazapam tablet

cut 1% each day, and I do realize I can go a bit higher on the cut if need be, or "hold" for a few days if things get harsh.

Here's the calculator and I have the spreadsheet ready to fill in with my numbers.

I want the easiest and most of all safest little bit deducted for the least possible side-effects.  I don't care how long it takes, but I also read if you don't cut back enough you will never get off the drug.  thanks for any help in figuring out what my brain cannot fully grasp on it's own.