Xanax taper

[fa...]

Hi, I'm just starting a liquid micro-taper of xanax.  I've been on it for 22 years so want to go really slowly.  I'm using a syringe to pull out xanax suspended in liquid and was wondering if instead of throwing that out I can just transfer it to another jar and track the amount and use it another time as it accumulates.  Maybe store in the refrigerator.  Does anyone know if this is feasible without it losing its potency?

Some members have said they'll use their mixture for about a week but we've never had these liquid formulations tested for stability or potency so we can't really assume anything.  To be on the safe side, I'd recommend making fresh batches every few days and yes, members will store it in the refrigerator.

Are you planning to agitate the mixture before drawing out the liquid since the tablet doesn't dissolve?  Be sure to rinse the glass you drink from and drink that liquid as well to get all of the particles remaining on the sides of the glass.

Hi Pamster, thanks for the info. I guess I'll find out when I use it about the potency. The pill seems to dissolve pretty quickly in water but yes you can see the particles so I shake it up before withdrawing any out and also add water to the jar after, shake and drink for excess particles.