do I hold on this dosage of tapering or do I lower it already

[vi...]

Hi everyone ,

my latest benzo-taper I did cut from 3times a day to two times a day 5mg diazepam...

A doctor told me it was best to push on and cut once more but due to hyperventilation and tachycardia I stayed where I am ; two pills a day left to go...

Do I cut it or do I hold this dosage?

Changing the times you dose is a change so its best to hold off reducing anytime you make a change.  And it seems to me if you're doing a symptom based taper hyperventilation and tachycardia would be symptoms to hold for.  But maybe I've not understood your question?

Hi ,

I thank you for your opinion , yes you did understand the question it seems ( I do my best in English... working on that too )

I notice the change very much and therefor I am gonna hold on this dosage , also I take them on the strangest timings per day...

sometimes I hold it for half a day , sometimes it just does not go and I seem to go nuts...

keeping this post alive too...

kind regards

V.

I would suggest taking your doses at the same time each day, taking them consistently will hopefully lead to stable blood serum levels throughout the day.