Province of Alberta

[Pe...]

Does anyone know of any doctors or psychologists that understand benzodiazepine withdrawal in the province of Alberta, Canada? Also, anyone going through benzodiazepine withdrawal in Alberta?

Thanks.

I am from Ontario I have struggled with the same and the thing is even if you do find a benzo wise doctor, getting an appointment might take a looooooooooooooooooong time. in my case I have found the invaluable advice in on this forum and this is how I actually helped myself get rid of the benzos. I use doctors only for presc ribing. They can actually cause more trouble; this community who's been with this over and over again can provide the truly best advice, in my opinion

I am from Ontario and I struggled with the same and the thing is even if you do find a benzo wise doctor, getting an appointment might take a looooooooooooooooooong time. in my case I have found the invaluable advice in on this forum and this is how I actually helped myself get rid of the benzos. I use doctors only for presc ribing. They can actually cause more trouble; this community who's been with this over and over again can provide the truly best advice, in my opinion