Does anyone have experience with SSRI or like drugs exacerbating symptoms?

[Ze...]

I’ve noticed that on days I forget to take my prescribed Viibryd 20mg I start really feeling my CNS downshift… sometimes it’s even what reminds me that I need to take it. This is a predicament because I tried to lower my dose down from 20 to 15 for a few days and noticed the very well known to me wd effects of that and basically didn’t want to add anything else unpleasant to this experience. It’s frustrating when you feel that relief and it seems to be tied to having not taken a pill that you then really need to keep taking in order not to have another wd going on simultaneously.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences?

So the CNS downshift is good and taking the pill takes that feeling away but keeps you from feeling something else that's bad?  Or is it that you have to keep taking the Viibryd knowing you'll be facing another taper down the road?

Basically I’m continuing to take the Viibryd so as to avoid another discontinuation syndrome happening simultaneously. Viibryd has about a 25 hour half life, and about 28 hours or so after having taken my last dose I often begin feeling noticeably calmer/less symptomatic from the Benzo taper.