A shout-out on my way out!

[7e...]

[7e...]

I just wanted to say a few words before I leave this place.

Pamster, you are a major bitch and I am waving 2 middle fingers in your direction! Fuck you very much!

Jelly baby, eat a bag of dicks!  :thumbsup:

Winter’s Sun, you’re actually not so bad. A bit of a boot licker but most everyone here is so it goes with the territory.

I know I’m not the only person here that sees what’s up but I’m possibly the only one who just doesn’t care and is going to say it, but the “behind the scenes “ here is 50 shades of fucked up! Moderators and Admins here are corrupt! I’m out! Bye, bitches!

I removed this thread from the forum because I was appalled at the vitriol it contains. Upon further reflection, I am returning it to the forum. We the team, believe in transparency. Our members deserve to know and understand what has been done to assist and support ThroughAGlassDarkly. It's no more than every team member does on a daily basis for any and all members.

This member has a long history and has been a member under a different account in the past.  No matter what behavior is exhibited, we believe in giving everyone second, third and even fourth chances. Why is this? More than most, we understand just how benzos and withdrawal affect people and their behavior. We've lived through it ourselves and have witnessed it time and time again through the years here on BB.  No one is themselves during withdrawal.

It's difficult to know what triggers a response like this one. What I do know is that team members have been very supportive and kind to this member.  That is what our team does as willing volunteers.

I'm putting the Help Desk posts and replies here so members can see the effort given on this member's behalf.

It is my hope that ThroughAGlassDarkly will find some peace in her life and with her decisions.  We are not here to judge, we respect the decisions that each person makes.

Hi ThroughAGlassDarkly,

Thank you for apologizing, you're not beyond help, we want to see you succeed but its tough when you lash out.  We understand you're not at your best, none of us are while we're going through this but it would help if you could find a way to be a little more patient.  The last member you worked with, Bob7 is a kind person who is very good with math, I know he would have explained things in more detail if you'd just let him know you were having trouble grasping what he was saying.  I've been here a long time and I have a lot of trouble with the math, so much so I'll call on others when I see a member needs help so you're not alone.

We can delete your account if that is what you want but hate to see you go through this alone.  You're welcome to stay so please let us know what you decide.

Pamster

Of course we will delete your account if this is what you wish. But you should know that most of here have been through the confusion you describe because of our use and/or withdrawal of benzodiazepines. In the meantime, your fellow members are here to help you.

If you should leave, of course join up again any time you like.

Hi TAGD

Have a think about staying.

You don’t deserve to “wallow in your own crap alone.”

Please don’t marinade in your own self loathing or hold resentment towards yourself. Emotions like that are toxic to a normal healthy person, let alone to a person going though what you are going through. Please know that you are not being judged here, so please don’t continue to judge yourself. We recognise you are not capable of being your preferred best self at this time, so try and give yourself a break. If there were two things I believed were standing in the way of you continuing your membership, I would say they relate to being judged by us, and your own self judgement, so what if you could put them aside by trusting that we are not judging you and you don’t deserve to wallow in your own self judgement. Again, it simply isn’t healthy. You are clearly aware that you became frustrated and reacted in a way that you would’ve preferred not to have, and that awareness is plenty enough reason for you to stay, in our eyes. Whatever happened… it’s done now, it’s over, and you now need to forgive yourself and move forward.

Just try and keep in mind that we really are only a very small team trying to do their best, and sometimes we become even more stretched for various reasons, especially considering a few of us either tapering or still in recovery. Let me just reiterate something Pam said - If you are having trouble comprehending any information being provided, please let us know and we will do our level best to explain things in a way that is more accessible to you. Your cognitive capabilities are compromised through this process, so try not to get overly frustrated. Just let us know it’s not coming across, and we will do our very best to simplify things further.

I know you have already confirmed your wish to delete, however, WE actually do want you to have this opportunity to change your mind and stay, without any Ill-feelings.

So would you prefer to stay? I know I would prefer you stayed.

WS  :hug:

Thank you all for your kindness. I don’t deserve it. Please, just delete my account. Thank you

[d0...]

A shout-out to all the wonderful moderaters here.

Every moderator: thank you from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to help everyone being harmed by Benzos with your kindness, patience and wisdom.

I will take that bag mentioned, haven't had some in a while  :laugh: .

I wish for everyone strength and love.

Naf1983

Pamster, you are a major bitch and I am waving 2 middle fingers in your direction! Fuck you very much!

Winter’s Sun, you’re actually not so bad. A bit of a boot licker but most everyone here is so it goes with the territory.

I know I’m not the only person here that sees what’s up but I’m possibly the only one who just doesn’t care and is going to say it, but the “behind the scenes “ here is 50 shades of fucked up! Moderators and Admins here are corrupt! I’m out! Bye, bitches!

Hes right Ngl, Ive seen it over the years too, alot of corruption and censorship all surrounding ego and power trips.

His honesty and good humor is refreshing. Glad ppl decided to leave it out. Wish him well.

[b1...]

I’m sorry you feel the way you do, TAGD. I know this is not the real you, and I can only wish you well in your taper and healing. I think most members here know that staff actually care for the members here, it’s clearly the only reason we would be here.

On a more personal level - I believe in kindness and inclusiveness, even with those who are unkind.  :hug: