Thinking about holding longer between cuts

[Go...]

Hi Everyone,

I've been dry cutting Klonopin 5% every two weeks. Starting at .25 and when I get to .18 I can't get any further due to debilitating symptoms of flu like symptoms, GI issues and crippling anxiety. The first time this happened I thought I went too fast and started over. The second time I  just held at .18 till the symptoms disappeared.  It took about 4 weeks. I'm about to start cutting again and I'm wondering if I should just take bigger cut like 10 or 15% and hold as long as it takes till the symptoms disappear. It seems I have symptoms even with very small cuts....I can see it's taking my brain a long time to adjust to a cut.  Any thoughts on this?

I think your brain is telling you you're going too fast. Rather than taking bigger cuts and waiting much longer to stabilize why not make smaller cuts and level out over a shorter period? With this I mean if you take 10% cuts and it takes you 2 months or longer to stabilize why not take 2% cuts every two weeks and see if you feel better? I don't see why you need to suffer for longer if you can still make progress with smaller cuts?

[a8...]

Agreed. Holding saved my life.

Hi GolfGirl100

I totally agree with jelly, her suggestions are right on the money.